Info. on Bookitvi

Travel discussion for St. John
Kentuckygirl

Info. on Bookitvi

Post by Kentuckygirl »

After reading other posts on various rental agencies, I have a few questions about this one and was wondering if anyone can help. Do they greet you? Is there anything (like a welcome basket) in the villa upon arrival? What should we expect? Thank you for any information!!
Maryanne

Post by Maryanne »

I can't imagine that any villa company doesn't meet you, but yes, they do. bookitvi was great to work with.

The only villa company we ever used that didn't provide some kind of welcome gift was Caribbean Villas.
Patty

Post by Patty »

We rented through them twice and they were great to work with. We were provided a welcome basket both times. I saw spoke with Kathy this past summer in the gift shop that her daughter Kristy has at the Columbo shopping area . She's very friendly and helpful with any questions you might have.
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

I,ve booked with Caribbean Villas 4 times and have always gotten a bottle of wine and a gift basket. Maybe it's the owner of the villa that decides if you get something
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Thank you all so much. I am really glad to hear from you all that have dealt with them first hand, that they are good to work with!!