Okay, we have snow!

Travel discussion for St. John
Tracy in WI

Okay, we have snow!

Post by Tracy in WI »

Now I really need to get to St. John. Looking out my window, I see the white stuff flying by.....! :roll:
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
Coden

Post by Coden »

Yikes!! I live in Kentucky and it is supposed to get to 34 tomorrow night here. Right now I still have my windows open and the sun is shining and the rain is off and on. I am not ready for snow!! :)
Coden
Coden

Post by Coden »

I wanted to add that my husband is moving all of the outdoor plants in right now, including our hibiscus tree that we move in and out every year, and he has just brought me the very last flower on it, a gorgous red bloom, in a vase w/ water. Isn't he a sweetie!!

Boo-hoo, I hate to see that tree go into its hibernation mode. It will be a good 7 months before that baby blooms again.
Coden
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I think you need to float your "last Hibiscus of Summer" in a nice tall glass filled with something RUM!
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

I just brought my plants in too. I guess it is finally time to accept that summer is over:(
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

I like that idea, California girl! If you're up for driving a couple of hours Coden, I have some Cruzan in my cabinet. Actually, I may be getting it down myself:)
Coden

Post by Coden »

Calgirl, what a great idea and kygirl, I'm getting into the car with my flower, I'll be there in a few...and hey, could you have a pizza ready for me too, because I'll be starving! :lol:
Coden
promoguy

Post by promoguy »

D**n, I feel your pain.

Only 75 today and going down to 53 tonight, sheesh. But come Monday back into the 80's.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Pizza and Cruzan all around Barkeep!
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Too funny . . . hubby just ordered pizza!! Come on over:)
Coden

Post by Coden »

Too funny!!! :lol:
Coden
FrozenTundraDave

Post by FrozenTundraDave »

19 degrees this morning, here in NE Wisconsin. Way to early for this s**t.

113 days to go, at this rate it's going to be a long wait.

Have a good day.
Dave & Sue
tjwgrr

Post by tjwgrr »

Lookin' at about 1 - 1.5 inches of the white stuff on the grass here in Grand Rapids, MI this a.m. Always love to see snow with all the leaves still on the trees....... NOT!

At least the roads are only wet.

Ahh.. At this time 4 weeks from today we'll be high over the Atlantic headed to STT and then on to STJ......
SarahD

Post by SarahD »

Yikes! too early for all this cold stuff!

hey tjwgrr, Grand Rapids is my hometown, though I've been in the Charlotte, NC area now for about 30 years. :) I remember walking to school in the snow. I do miss it, but that's probably because we don't get much of it here.

SarahD

>>Lookin' at about 1 - 1.5 inches of the white stuff on the grass here in Grand Rapids, MI this a.m. Always love to see snow with all the leaves still on the trees....... NOT<<
tjwgrr

Post by tjwgrr »

SarahD wrote:hey tjwgrr, Grand Rapids is my hometown, though I've been in the Charlotte, NC area now for about 30 years. :) I remember walking to school in the snow. I do miss it, but that's probably because we don't get much of it here.
A lot has changed in Grand Rapids in the last thirty years, but NOT the weather... :wink:

Make us appreciate our tropical interludes in STJ even more.....