photos

Travel discussion for St. John
mbw1024

photos

Post by mbw1024 »

They all didn't fit in one album so I had to split them. If you have the desire to flip through all of these your more than welcome. Enjoy!

Mary Beth

http://picasaweb.google.com/mbw1024/OurHoneymoon

http://picasaweb.google.com/mbw1024/OurHoneymoon02
ATG

Great Pix!

Post by ATG »

Hi MaryBeth,
Looks like you really enjoyed yourself! You've got some great pictures there - it's easy to do in St. John, isn't it? Do you have your next trip planned yet?
We are headed down the last week of November, your pictures kinda make the wait bearable.
Thanks for posting!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Coden

Post by Coden »

Stunning, stunning, stunning!!! This will help me get through the next 64 days. Thanks for sharing your Honeymoon with us!!!
Coden
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

you're welcome folks. glad you are enjoying them. we don't have another trip planned as of yet but you never know! we do have something on the books for 07 but that may not work out because of family commitments. Maybe we will turn those plans in to a trip back from St. John.

MB
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Mary Beth - I LOVED your pics!!! They are soooo beautiful. You guys looked like you had a blast and took it all in!

One question, am I looking at a pic wrong - there was one of a guy on a beach (think it was Jumbie) with a lab in the water infront of him. I did not see a head on top of the guy's body. Is it there or am I missing something? Know it's a wierd question.

Loved your pics of my two favorite bars (The Beach Bar and Island Blues)!!!! I felt like I was there!

Thanks again for sharing with us and best wishes on a wonderful lifetime together.

nothintolose
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Your pictures are fantastic! It looks like you had a wonderful time! Congratulations to you both!
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

[quote="nothintolose"]Mary Beth - I LOVED your pics!!! They are soooo beautiful. You guys looked like you had a blast and took it all in!

One question, am I looking at a pic wrong - there was one of a guy on a beach (think it was Jumbie) with a lab in the water infront of him. I did not see a head on top of the guy's body. Is it there or am I missing something? Know it's a wierd question.

The dog was at Gibney. Not sure about the head. LOL! Will check that one out!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Love every single one of your pictures! I really enjoyed looking at them! Thanks for going to all the work of uploading the whole batch and sharing them with us!

Oh yeah... and thanks for putting a face on Ruth! LOL! :lol:
chattycat

Post by chattycat »

Your pictures are beautiful..thank you for posting them. Love the Island Blues pictures..my favorite hang out! 8) 8)
jdw

Post by jdw »

Great pictures Mary Beth! We are looking for a two bedroom villa - would you recommend Bongo Bongo? Would you stay there again on a future trip?
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

Lovely, lovely photos. Thanks for sharing!
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.