Need Help - Two Bedroom Villa

Travel discussion for St. John
jdw

Need Help - Two Bedroom Villa

Post by jdw »

Our group of six has changed to a group of four so instead of the villa we had picked out we need to find a two bedroom. We are looking for something near Cruz Bay with a great view of the sunset. I would appreciate any recommendations.
Heather

Post by Heather »

Most of the villas rent by the amount of people/bedrooms. Check with your agency, maybe you can stay at the same one at a lower rate.
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

jdw, I would definitely stay at Bongo Bongo again. Unfortunately we didn't have any great sunsets while we were there so I think we need to go back for that reason as well as many others! If you have specific questions about it you can email or PM me.

Mary Beth
rody

villa for 4

Post by rody »

good suggestion from Heather...rates are based on the amount of people sharing a villa..this is due to water and electric costs.( very costly on island )what villa were you planning to rent ? a 2 bedroom villa i love, is Orchid Knoll/ bordeaux mnt/ 20 mins to cruz bay...this villa is private, with the most stunning views and sunsets !! a nice moderate villa very close to cruz bay is Hawksbill Villa, we've enjoyed this one too.. here's the site for both : www.caribbeanvilla.com -- good luck !
mcdomzal

Post by mcdomzal »

Check out SeaCruz villa. Very close to Cruz Bay and awesome sunset views! Also has a wonderful veranda on which to relax and watch those sunsets. I posted a review on the review section.
MCDomzal
Steve S

Two Bedroom w/Sunset Views

Post by Steve S »

mcdomzal wrote:Check out SeaCruz villa. Very close to Cruz Bay and awesome sunset views! Also has a wonderful veranda on which to relax and watch those sunsets. I posted a review on the review section.
Right below Sea Cruz is Waterklip offered by St. John Properties. It's a little more basic and a little more affordable, but the same killer sunset views you get on Contant Point.