Just booked a second trip!

Travel discussion for St. John
ScubaGirl

Just booked a second trip!

Post by ScubaGirl »

Looking forward to my December trip soooo much, that we decided to book another one the first week of May. Now, when I walk up the stairs to the plane on Dec. 16, and turn to take my last breath, it will be alot easier knowing I'll be back in 4 1/2 months.
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Now you are really making me mad! :lol:

Good for you.
Coden

Post by Coden »

Ooooh, you lucky!!! :D

I'm already planning my next trip, too. In fact, I've decided that we are going the Cheapest that we can find. Short of camping. Don't get me wrong, I Love to camp, but I just don't want to deal with all of the stairs that one has to deal with to camp on STJ. Or am I wrong on this? Some of the tents don't have Tons of stairs you have to climb up and down to get to?

So we will have a small condo, or small, small villa. I don't even care if it has a pool as our next trip will just be my hubby and I.

Enjoy both your countdowns!!!
Coden
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

Lucky, lucky you! I am jealous! Where are you staying in May?
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Look out! You'll be on island the same time as my hubby & me, and FlaGeorge/FlaSteph, and Jorge & his crew! If you see this crazy group at the Beach Bar, be sure to introduce yourself & have a drink with us!
Last edited by California Girl on Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

I really am very lucky! But living in the "Great White North" you really have to have things that keep you going when winter is approaching.
Over the weekend we took our boat out of the water and pulled our docks out. All the leaves are off the trees,and all the cottage folk have gone home. Summer is OVER!
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

California Girl, its a date!
When we get closer I'll PM you.
We'll be on a boat, of course, a cat for the May trip, but we spend lots of time around STJ.
It would be great to meet up for a drink!
What are your dates?
Coden

Post by Coden »

Hey! For all of you May 2007 STJ travelers. Are you talkinig the 1st week of May that starts April 29th or the 1st week that starts May 6th?

Curious minds want to know!! :? :)
Coden
California Girl

I'll be on island from May 5th thru May 12th (leaving on the 12th). FlaGeorge & FlaSteph will be there that same week (in fact, we ended up on the same plane from San Juan into STT!) and will be staying the 2nd week, as well. Jorge & his crew... I'm not positive of the exact dates, but as of now, I think they will arrive the Tuesday after we arrive (the 8th?) and I'm not sure how long they're staying. 8)
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

We arrive on April 30 and leave May 8th.
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

With all of you going in early May, I think I'm going at the wrong time. We will be there May 16-23. Is anyone going to be there then?
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

BTW, I'm very jealous, scubagirl:)
Coden

Post by Coden »

Thanks CAGirl, ScubaGirl and kygirl for the dates. I'll have to check my fiscal calendar at work. A May visit sounds really good to me!! :) Just knowing my normal schedule at work, anytime from the 12th on is doable for me. I think I can get everything done for the month by then. We'll see what pans out.
Coden
nascarfan59

Post by nascarfan59 »

We will be back for our 4th visit to St. John at the Coconut Coast Villas. Love to fall asleep listening to waves coming ashore outside your window. We will down there starting 5/9/07 and might see you at Woody's for happy hour. The wife loves the Bushwackers :D
California Girl

Ok Nascarfan59, we definitely need to hook you up with Jorge & Barbara...talk about Nascar fans!! Whoooeee baby!