Which condo?

Travel discussion for St. John
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Coden! I just remembered the cutest little place! I was considering it when I first started looking for an affordable villa for just my hubby and me. No pool, and not fancy, but it's an oh-so-cute West Indian style cottage.

Sago Cottage – 1 bdr., 2 bath, hot tub NO POOL
http://www.calabashcottages.com/sago.htm
Andrea266

Post by Andrea266 »

Lavender Hill is nice, but there is still a major construction project going on next door. My grandparents stayed there in January and said it was noisy...not sure how noisy it is now. Another thing I noticed at Lavender Hill was how loud the ferries coming in and out of Cruz Bay are, although this didn't bother my grandparents.
I love Pastory Condos...it's mostly owners who live there, although a few rent theirs out to tourists. There is a pool with a great view, and laundry facilities on-site, and it's about a mile from town. You can walk to Pastory Gardens from there as well. Not sure which agency rents them out, but I'm sure you could Google them and get info. Good luck!
Coden

Post by Coden »

Dear All - Thank you for your wonderful ideas and help in this. I've written all of your suggestions down and will start investigating them. What fun!! :)
Coden
ATG

Lavendar Hill

Post by ATG »

We went to www.lavenderhillsuites.com and e-mailed them regarding availability.
Ending up calling them, and they were really nice. We are staying in 2W (the side away from the construction). No service fee (like some agencies charge) only the 8% tax. Take credit cards too.
They also offered 10E at a discount, because that room is right near the construction.