Neals Yard Dairy - RickG

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
mbw1024

Neals Yard Dairy - RickG

Post by mbw1024 »

Hey RG, yesterday I was at a wine shop (www.winelibrary.com) and they have a great cheese shop now. I picked up the Colston Bassett Stilton and the Durrus from County Cork. I knew the dairy name from a prior post by you. Thanks for the tip. Can't wait to try them.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Jorge, it is villa capiz for us this time, on Gifft Hill. Can't wait. haven't heard much about skeeters. they don't want me anyway, I ain't that sweet ;)
Bug

Post by Bug »

Hi MB & Horhey:

Just got home last night and can report that the skeeters aren't that bad. You should know that I was covered in 60 Deet the entire trip and I still got bit but not nearly as bad as in the past. Now I have a question for you ~ does Bongo Bongo have screens for the main house? I thought it did, but someone else told me it was buggy? I guess I am confused about that.

XOXO
Bug
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

from what I recall the main room is screened only on one side.
Jorge, do you recall exactly?
RickG

Re: Neals Yard Dairy - RickG

Post by RickG »

mbw1024 wrote:Hey RG, yesterday I was at a wine shop (www.winelibrary.com) and they have a great cheese shop now. I picked up the Colston Bassett Stilton and the Durrus from County Cork. I knew the dairy name from a prior post by you. Thanks for the tip. Can't wait to try them.
Sweet Christine just reminded me to check this forum. Ya, great cheese. You should check out the shop in London. The cheddar is amazing with Youngs Winter Warmer. The Founders Arm pub is a short walk overlooking the Thames.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

glad you found us over here.

Tis the season for Harpoon Winter Warmers - one of my fav's!
wontongirl

Post by wontongirl »

There are sliding glass doors on the kitchen /den area of the main house. Yes, you can close it off so the bugs can't get in and they have screens.mLet me know if you have anymore Bongo questions.
cat

Post by cat »

what are all of these winter warmers? is it a kind of beer or someting else? I imagine it is something to drink! :lol:
designbyroe

Post by designbyroe »

I was going to ask the same thing about 'winter warmers'.........guessing beverages

There's no $ sign on a peace of mind, this I've come to know