Offical time to be seen on the Webcam

Travel discussion for St. John
Bill in Va

Offical time to be seen on the Webcam

Post by Bill in Va »

Attention on deck. The meeting is now in session. Order of biddness is to pick a time when you will be seen by your fellow forumites on the web cam. Required uniform is what ever. Drink in hand optional. Smiles and waving a must. Drooling will be allowed at the computer screen.
The times of 3,4,5 seem to be pretty good. Lets pick. Oh, signs get extra credit!....God bless..Bill
ATG

Post by ATG »

Hey Bill, I think we may be in St. John at the same time (if I'm thinking of the right person here!) - last week of November?
Bill in Va

Webcam photo op

Post by Bill in Va »

Hi there. Yep its me. We hit the beach on Nov 25th till Dec 9th. The plan is that we usually hit the Beach Bar around 4ish.I'll be wearing a yellow St John Dive Adventure hat. Then I think it would be a neat thing to go over to the webcam area to "pose" for our fourmites back in the real world. Yes neckedness will probably occur when Jorge gets there.Please have the children and pets sequestered during the Fla George/Jorge/CalGirl visit! But it will be family fun time back home for every one if they know we will be there at a certain time. By the way we are going to plan a meeting at Skinny Legs to honor "Howie" during this time with Charlie/Jan and Mike there. We placed his bell there 2 years ago. Hi Cindy if you are reading this. More to come...God bless...Bill
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

You DEFINITELY need to do a webcam shot! Ask Ruth at St. John Spice and if she's not busy, I'm sure she'll capture the picture for all of us who can't be logged on when you are smiling at the cam!

Do you really think we're going turn St. John into a cinder floating in the Caribbean? LOL! It will take all the energy I've got to keep up with the Two GJorges! :lol:
Last edited by California Girl on Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
California Girl

I'm shakin' in my boots Jorge! :lol:

(or would that be "shakin' in my flip-flops"?)
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
California Girl

Comments like that are what makes me shake! :roll:
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
David- n Hampton, VA

Wish I was there joining you guys!

Post by David- n Hampton, VA »

When you guys all step in front of the webcam, if I were there with you.....I would be the one holding the sign....."I am the normal one!"

You guys are going to have the best time! I will be living vicariously through you all.