Vicki H - Love Your Hair

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Jerseyboy wrote:
jmq wrote:Re Springsteen show in Boston last night wrapping up North American leg of tour, I see that MB got 3 from Wild and tour premiere of 10th Ave in encore with guest Peter Wolf of Boston’s own J. Geils fame.
Sweet.
Then she’s off to STJ…it don’t get better than that for a Jersey girl (or guy).
Could've been the last show for the entire ESB. Possible health issues for DF but hope not. Yes, MB is having a great few weeks, good for her!
yes she sure is and boy is she tired! :)
might need to sleep right up til Friday when I head off to STJ.
Last night was one for the ages-great great performances for everyone and yes a very emotional end. we'll see what the future holds. I hope the best for Danny.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

SJfromNJ wrote:Hey MB,

You guys have a great holiday and a do some serious limin in STJ. The Boston shows by all accounts, were excellent. I'm glad the USVI forum and NJ was represented well. I cant believe they did a 10th Ave and Jungleland. The Big Man must have been tired after all that blowin! He still can nail them at the age of 65. 8)

I may take you up on the Atlanta show if you have an extra.
Thanks, it was really a great time. So much fun. It's not always that I leave a show and am still thinking about it quite a lot the next day but that's how it is today.
Anyway.... I'm sure there will be extras in the Atlanta bunch. Will keep you posted. I may be looking to add Charlotte to that run now.
Tell me you got the package all in one piece this time???? ;)
Jerseyboy

Post by Jerseyboy »

How did this go from Vicki's hair ad to the unofficial Bruce thread?? 8)
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
jmq

Post by jmq »

Well, at least this Springsteen detour is on the Off Topic Forum now, so maybe not as much eye rolling or thoughts of there go those Jersey people AGAIN about that Bruce guy...
That's alright though, because like STJ, we get it.
When we come to place where the sea and the sky collide
Throw me over the edge and let my spirit glide
Jerseyboy

Post by Jerseyboy »

jmq wrote:Well, at least this Springsteen detour is on the Off Topic Forum now, so maybe not as much eye rolling or thoughts of there go those Jersey people AGAIN about that Bruce guy...
jmq, SJ and MB - keep an eye out for any local spring dates (Izod, Pru or MSG). Note - I get email updates from Pollstar. A VIOL tailgate would be cool. 8)
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Jerseyboy wrote:
jmq wrote:Well, at least this Springsteen detour is on the Off Topic Forum now, so maybe not as much eye rolling or thoughts of there go those Jersey people AGAIN about that Bruce guy...
jmq, SJ and MB - keep an eye out for any local spring dates (Izod, Pru or MSG). Note - I get email updates from Pollstar. A VIOL tailgate would be cool. 8)
That sounds cool! How about Nassau???? LOL Um I think I will pass on that one, thanks!
Seems like we will have to wait til Summer until the tour swings back Jersey way.
I will likely be vacationing in 5J at Giants stadium in summer 2008! :)
designbyroe

Post by designbyroe »

Bruce is here in S. FL on April 18 at the BAC
Ruth, you could go to that one and crash at my place......
I still need to get tickets...........

Vicki, did not know you were a hair model.......cool

There's no $ sign on a peace of mind, this I've come to know