Newbie with ????

Travel discussion for St. John
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

hello Ruth/shopper -

sounds like we will be neighbors. We arrive on STJ on November 11 and are renting the Loft at Villa Bouganvilliea.

We plan on picking up a car Tuesday/Wednesday. We've always done a few days carless and it works out great. We'll taxi to Trunk/Hawksnest the first couple of days; then use the car to get to the more northern beaches, Coral Bay, etc.

looking forward to meeting you.

janet
janet
wontongirl

questions

Post by wontongirl »

theshopper3-
We will be at Bongo Bongo! I just can't wait to see this villa. We have been reading the blog for months. We will listen for the Eh. I seriously doubt we can make the 3pm, but we are going to try. Look over at the bar when you are waiting for your luggage, you should see 4 very happy people with huge smiles on their faces with beer in hand.
I already want to extend our trip. I can't figure out how I am going to do what I have been dreaming and planning for 156 days. We will probably get to the villa and never leave to do any of it. Have a fun trip.
theshopper3

Post by theshopper3 »

How exciting to know we will have neighbours, can't wait to meet you's as well. When do you arrive on the 11th??? We are on a 2.06 flight in.
We will have a cold one ready for you if you arrive after us.

I like the way you have your week planned with only a few days car rental, that is the same type of plan that we have.

Taminark, The Bongo Bongo, how exciting, saw the pic's from Marybeth & the place looks amazing, don't know that I would ever want to leave either.
Tks Ruth/the shopper3