Ornament Exchange

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
Bug

Ornament Exchange

Post by Bug »

I just wanted to make sure that the date to mail the ornaments is by December 1st? Can anyone verify this is correct?

XOXO
Bug
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

That is correct! I can't wait to send mine, I love it so much I almost bought one for me too.
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Im packaging mine up today to mail on Thursday. My secret person is getting two. I could not decide which one to send so he/she is getting both!
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Can someone remind me how to find who I am paired with? STJ brain melt has set in!
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Check your email from elfster.com. They should have sent you a message telling you who you are paired with and a link to get to their name and mailing address. Maybe you put it in your saved mail folder?? That's what I did. Hope that helps.
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

Mine is supposed to be shipped from a "top secret" location on December 1. I'm trusting that's what will happen. And, I liked mine so much, I did buy one for myself. :wink:
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

Guess I didn't follow send on Dec. 1st suggestion. I thought it said by Dec. 1st. So I sent mine out yesterday.
Bug

Post by Bug »

Wait a minute ~ are we not suppose to sign our name on the card? I thought we were keeping who we had a secret until they received it. I mailed mine out yesterday and signed it :shock: Did I break the rules????

XOXO
Bug
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

I had thought that we should sign our name but if people didn't then we will have some fun trying to figure out who is who.
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

I didn't sign mine. Maybe the address on the box will give it away, somewhat.
Coden

Post by Coden »

I've already signed my card and I've got mine ready and will take it to the post office on Sat. morn. I hope my secret pal likes it. Ho-Ho-Ho!!! 8)
Coden
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

I signed my card too. Mailing the package tomorrow or Friday! Our little post office is a zoo on Saturdays.
Coden

Post by Coden »

Fair warning to the Elf who gets my package. Have sissors handy as it is taped up like Fort Knox!! :lol:
Coden
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Must be a marvelous ornament in that Ft Knox package!
I sent mine out yesterday as carefully packaged as I could. Bubbles, peanuts, tissue...oh my!
Coden

Post by Coden »

Are we going to take pictures of them and post them here for all to see? If so, I need to charge up my batteries. Ha!!
Coden