The cutest palm tree

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
Connie

The cutest palm tree

Post by Connie »

I just had to pass this on.

If you have any Walgreens near you, see if they have the 18" palm trees already lit. It is the most adorable thing you'd ever see. It was only 9.99 and everyone that has come into our house has loved it.

This is for those that love palm trees and are missing them :lol:
"Paradise...it's a state of mine"
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Oh! I want one for me and one for my sister. No Walgreens in my town but Sis may have them in GA. Target has a pre lit palm tree about 6' tall and I seriously considered getting it for our Christmas tree this year! I wound up getting a more traditional tree for the Holidays but Im still considering that Palm Tree for the deck!
Connie

Post by Connie »

Ksea....

We also have a palm tree that we bought from Bed, Bath and Behond. I don't know what to call those lights, but it's the lights that are in the tube? It's about 6 feet tall....we keep one on our deck here in PA and people that walk buy love it and it looks so nice at night when it's dark.

We also have one down the shore at our condo. When we first bought it...our crazy neighbors we're stealing it at night and our job was to try to find it the next morning. This went on all Summer.

But this little palm tree is my new favorite. Will probably just put it in the daughters room after this. Her theme is islandy and the palm tree would look great on her end table.
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Yes I think one of the taller ones would look great on our deck too! How fun to play "where's the palm tree"! I checked walgreens.com but they don't offer the smaller tress online. :cry: I will keep looking.
Connie

Post by Connie »

Ksea, if you'd like to have a couple, I could check Walgreens and see if they have some more, send them to you so you could enjoy like I do!
Coden

Post by Coden »

Thnx Connie, I am going to stop on my way to work this a.m. as I pass the Wal-greens....wish me luck that my location has one!
Coden
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

I'm going to stop at my local Walgreen's tonight.

I'm re-doing my home office to be more "beachy" and the palm tree would fit in nicely with all my flamingoes :lol:
janet
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Connie, I sent you a pm! I would love to have two of them :D
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

I found them at our Walgreens and have mine in our kitchen. Already put my "It's 5:00 all de time" St. John ornament on it. They may have more. So, if anyone's interested, I'd be happy to send you one. Thanks for the tip, Connie. :)
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
Coden

Post by Coden »

My Wal-Greens doesn't have it and they thought I was a little odd asking for it. :lol:
Coden
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Coden, I guess they just don't get it!
Coden

Post by Coden »

Ksea - Ain't it the truth!! :D
Coden
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

I got my little trees yesterday and they are so adorable...love them! I put one in the TV room and it looks really good. Very nice for the price! Im saving the other for Sis...she will love it too. It will be perfect in her guest room which has a palm tree theme. Thank you Connie for hooking me up :wink: