We need a restaurant suggestion.

Travel discussion for St. John
BPT

We need a restaurant suggestion.

Post by BPT »

We have to pick up friends at the STT airport at 9:15pm in a couple weeks. Can someone make suggestions on restaurant choices in Charlotte Amalie that would serve later in the evening like 9:30-10pm? Nothing totally fancy and over the top. But great food and relaxed atmosphere.
Thanks!
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

Try Alexander's Bella Blu in Frenchtown - give them a call before, I think they serve until at least 10 PM and after. 340 774 4349
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
BPT

Post by BPT »

Anthony,
Looks like a great menu! Is it casual or dressy? Can guys wear nice shorts & Tommy Bahamas type shirts or would they need long pants? Cause that would be a deal breaker!! This will be our first stay on STT in many many years staying in Mahogany Run. We've been going to St John, Jost & Virgin Gorda and know how to dress there.
Thanks for your help,
Ellen
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

You can definitely go casual. What menu did you see? On the St. Thomas Source? I would not expect it to be exactly the same - just letting you know!
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
BPT

Post by BPT »

Below is the link where I found the menu's. I know it will probably be different but it at least gives me an idea of where their at! Thanks for the suggestion Anthony! Can't wait!

http://www.onepaper.com/stthomasvi/?v=d ... 1075612344
RonUSVI

Post by RonUSVI »

Yes, that menu is pretty accurate. Make sure you make a reservation for 9:30-9:45, explain why as the kitchen is open until 10 and if you are running late, give them a call so you will have no problem!
RL 8)