only15 days until bongo bongo

Travel discussion for St. John
wontongirl

only15 days until bongo bongo

Post by wontongirl »

I just got a friend to make a plastic banner for us to hold up to the webcam on Nov.11 around the time the 3:00 or 4:00 ferry arrives.( we land at 2:15. Ruth please take our pic if you have a minute- if not we will definitely be in to see you. Haven't missed going to SJS on any of the prior trips. We will be a party of 4. You will definitely know it is us.
Jorge- I need to send you the banner after we use it. It will work well for yall when you visit Bongo in January to get NEKKID! did I spell that right? All of us have had a hectic couple of weeks so this vacation can't get here fast enough. The couple we are going with have twins and another child- all under 4. They haven't left them since the 1 1/2 year old twins were born! They may be so glad to have peace and tranquility that they never leave Bongo Bongo.

Mary Beth is there a nutmeg grinder at the villa? Gotta make sure I'm prepared for those painkillers! If not, I'll have to take this cute little one I got at Williams Sonoma- it stores the nutmeg in the bottom of it.
Our children have us so exhausted from soccer and football, we may sleep away half of our trip.
We have confirmed the BVI day trip, we have Katilady coming to cook for us one night, dinner reservations made, massage appts confirmed, must-do list made, provisions ordered, sammy has emailed to make sure we are still on for the private taxi to RH. So- the only thing we will have to do is show up at the airport to meet the taxi, get a massage, have someone make us dinner, eat out three times and put off that to-do list so we can come back again. I think I will be able to handle it! Sure looks better than my PDA this week.
I think this is the most excited we have been for a trip to SJ. I believe it is because of the villa. I have really enjoyed reading the blog for the last year and I just can't wait to see it. Next year it will be that we can't wait to see what else they have done to it. SId I tell yall we only have 15 more days until wheels down?
theshopper3

Post by theshopper3 »

Hey Taminark,

I was feeling that our arriving in STJ was never going to come until I seen your "15 days".
Makes it feel like I can see a light at the end of the wait LOL. :D

See ya at the airport. 8)
The Shopper3
LysaC

Post by LysaC »

I am so wicked jealous!

Sounds like you've created your own personal Hedonism down there at Bongo Bongo!
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Tammy, I don't recall seeing nutmeg in the house but I had my own personal one with me so I didn't really take note.
If you forget yours St John Spice will come to your rescue!

Have a great time and enjoy Bongo Bongo. It's a great place.
Bill in Va

Forum Banner

Post by Bill in Va »

Ok you scooped me on this. I was going to bring one down to keep at SJS for all of us to use. You saved me a little room in the dive bag. I'll be looking for you and will do a screen print hopefully...God bless...Bill