Cinnamon Tarn

Travel discussion for St. John
b-as-u-r

Cinnamon Tarn

Post by b-as-u-r »

Has anyone stayed at Cinnamon Tarn? I'm slightly reluctant since it doesn't have a pool but the views are amazing. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
STJ - I "get it"
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

It looks to be fairly new and the views are great. I know the rental agent and she is great.
I need a pool when I vacation but that house could almost change my mind, it looks beautiful
Jumbiegirl

Post by Jumbiegirl »

I stayed there about 6 years ago. It's not new but very nice. It's very windy up there on top of the ridge so you'll never want for breezes, that's for sure. I must say I did miss having a pool. We like to spend a day or 2 at the villa and sun by the pool but that's not possible here. The house is well-equiped and a wonderful place to stay if the pool isn't all that important to you.
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

We almost booked Cinnamon Tarn but it looked like it did not have air conditioning in the bedrooms. It can get pretty humid at night and if you have the windows open, you better be a sound sleeper because the tree frogs chirp all night loooonnnnngggggg . . . (':shock:')

We just returned from Gatehouse at Peter Bay and looked up to the right and saw Cinnamon Tarn. The view of Cinnamon Bay is fabulous!! You can't go wrong staying on the North shore!!
Good luck in your decision~
I've got 2 tickets to paradise~Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
b-as-u-r

Post by b-as-u-r »

Colleen, I was asking about Cinnamon Tarn for a trip in May but actually have reservations for Gatehouse @ Peter Bay for the week of December 2nd. So, what's the info on the gatehouse; can't wait to hear.
STJ - I "get it"
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

LUCKY YOU!!
I have posted a trip report on tripadvisor.com on the St. John forum this week 10/20-25th. See the report & pics (scroll down)!!!
Enjoy! We sure did!! 8)
I've got 2 tickets to paradise~Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]