4 DAYS ON GRAND CAYMAN - Trip Report w/ Pictures - Part 1

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

Very Nice CG.......I can't help but wonder when you are going to comment on how expensive it is on Cayman. Their dollar is certainly a lot stronger than ours. I had quite a bit of "sticker shock" when we went there and ate out the first night!

We never stayed on the other side of the Island, mainly because of the lack of facilities. Other than the "cruisers" was it fairly quite on that end?

I know, I should wait, but did you all do the Sting Ray City, or Sting Ray Sand Bar tour? Do you dive?

Keep the report and pix coming! I really like to read your reports!

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

California Girl

Post by California Girl »

chrisn - we didn't make it to Hell, unless you count the Miami airport. More info coming up!

CariBert - OMG!! That is the most expensive place I've ever been! More on that to come in part 2 or 3! It was very quiet and mellow at "our" end of the island, but there's not much to do there if you're looking for something to keep you busy all the time. We went to the Sandbar and Coral Gardens when we went on the Stingray City trip. :D
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

California Girl wrote:

CariBert - OMG!! That is the most expensive place I've ever been!
Yikes! Note to self ... take LOTS of money. We will be there in 26 days. :shock:
Image[/url]
California Girl

kygirl wrote:
California Girl wrote:

CariBert - OMG!! That is the most expensive place I've ever been!
Yikes! Note to self ... take LOTS of money. We will be there in 26 days. :shock:
Just rob Fort Knox and you might have enough to last you! :roll:
Last edited by California Girl on Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
California Girl

Jorge wrote: KINKY is using a feather. PERVERTED is using the whole chicken.
Love your new signature line Jorge! :lol:
ready4paradise

Post by ready4paradise »

CA Girl,

We went to G.C. 2 years ago. 7 mile beach very busy. Stingray City amazing. Can't wait for more trip report and pictures :D

Fellow CA

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:59 pm.