Yippee! Just booked a January Trip!

Travel discussion for St. John
Tracy in WI

Yippee! Just booked a January Trip!

Post by Tracy in WI »

I have THE BESTStepmother in the world! She has offered for the 6th year in a row to watch my kids so my hubby and I can get away to St. John.

We have challenging kids so desperately need the break and she kindly understands this. I am so greatful!

We'll be heading down January 13-20th! Airfare is booked, now I need to work on that car and lodginging. I had to share!
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

NICE!
Good for you!
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Hi Tracy
We will be down the same time as you there now is 12 in our group hope to see you there
canucknyc

Post by canucknyc »

Congrats! That's great!
Tracy in WI

Post by Tracy in WI »

Waterguy - we'd love to run into your group - can't pass up meeting some great Wisconsin people down there.

By the way, I really need spell check on this forum! Must have been too excited!
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

Heating cost in Wisconsin - $4000

Snow Tires - $600

Trip to St. John - $2500

Step Mom to watch the kids – Priceless

Have a great trip
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Tracy,
I will be freezing my you know what off up here in Wisconsin in January and you will be in the VI ! Have a great time!
Jorge, $4,000 for heating costs in WI! I hope not! :shock:
sitter

Post by sitter »

Thanks to Terri aka-sea-nile....another fun person from Wisconsin that LOVES St. Thomas as much as everyone here!!

Hubby & I are heading down end of the month & invited our 17YO daughter to see what we have been raving about for the past couple years since we've been there.
Coden

Post by Coden »

That is Great!!! Good luck in getting everything else work out and have a wonderful time!!! :)
Coden
Beachboy

Sitter- DON'T Do IT

Post by Beachboy »

Hubby & I are heading down end of the month & invited our 17YO daughter to see what we have been raving about for the past couple years since we've been there.[/quote]

Made the mistake of taking our kids down there years ago. They liked it. THEY REALLY LIKED IT.

Long story short, would up buying a place, kids went there for college break, sent friends on their honeymoon, go every chance they get.

My advice tell your daughter it's horrible, buggy, hot, no cute guys there. Tell her anything but DON'T repeat my mistake. You can NEVER get rid of them after that!
sitter

Post by sitter »

:D Too funny Beachboy!!

We have already ~bribed~ the 26YO son that if he pays us what he owes us, we would take him & her down to get married on the islands. And her Mother is all for it too.

They must not want it bad enough....OR they don't know how great it really is. Now I'm afraid Lindsay will tell them!!!

Taking her to St. John for her Senior pictures is NOT what is gonna cost us....she wants to go to the most expensive collage next year. :?