Frustrating re-entry anecdote

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
Agent99

Frustrating re-entry anecdote

Post by Agent99 »

We returned home from STJ (Gallows) on Tuesday night. Being a Virgo through and through, on the plane ride home I am going over in my mind in a rather obsessive compulsive way...."what did I forget?" Then I know. I forgot to tip the housekeepers. Gallows asks you to leave houskeeping tips at the front desk and they distribute them according to who took care of what suite during the week. We had prepaid so there was no need to check out so we both totally forgot about the tips. I hate that because they are so nice and do a great job.

Meanwhile, while unpacking I realized that in a zippered pocket of one of the beach bags is a Mariposa golf ball can opener that belonged to 12D. It's really nice and I'd be POed if it were mine and someone made off with it.

Then #1 informed me that he left his cell phone charger plugged into the outlet behind the couch in the second unit we stayed in.

So, in an effort to right the wrongs I self address and prepay an envelope for the phone charger and put it in a larger envelope with the can opener and a note explaining everything and gave them instructions on how to distrubute the enclosed cash to the housekeepers, then insure it for the value of what I sent.

Good karma, right? Guess who forgot to put the cash in the envelope? I thought 99 was the smart one...
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

:lol: LMAO! :lol:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:37 am.