All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go...

Travel discussion for St. John
bevm

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go...

Post by bevm »

So we're on our way tomorrow..Do you know how hard it is to keep a suitcase to 50 lbs. when it's for two of you for two weeks? The funny thing is if they weigh it and it's over 50 lbs. they make you take it out and put it in your carry-on. Isn't it going on the same plane????
Anyway...I will try to give a trip report and maybe pictures but that would require setting my drink down to use the camera...God Forbid!!!
Looking forward to the Forum gathering under the full moon at Miss Lucy's on Sun. And at the BB on the 27th. It will be nice to have faces to put with names!
Pianogrl

Post by Pianogrl »

bev...have a GREAT trip!!!! Can't wait to read your trip report when you get back.
Kathyzhere

Post by Kathyzhere »

Hey Bevm,

WOW...it's time! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Have a safe trip and save some rum for all of us still waiting to get there :wink:

Enjoy.

Kathy
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Have a great time. And- repack!
bevm

Post by bevm »

If my husband had his way it would be a thong and nothing else...I prefer not to chase everyone off St. John!!
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

Bevm I'm with your hubby Hooray for thongs what more does a girl need :D well maybe a few other things but not much else. Party on and leave some for us :lol: :lol:
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
bevm

Post by bevm »

Hey Jorge,
I'll send you some "butt" shots! Kidding!!!
larlardb8

Post by larlardb8 »

Have an awesome time!!
Poohwear

Post by Poohwear »

Since you have to check in a suitcase anyway, why not put 25+lbs in each...easy to roll, easy to check, and room to bring home some souveniers!
Poohwear
cosmolady

Post by cosmolady »

Have a fun time! Of course, you will...you are going to paradise!
I swear half the people on this forum are from Pennsylvania!
We must love to travel or want to escape!What is it???
JT

Post by JT »

Jorge is right. What the hell do you two take to STJ for two weeks that weighs 50lbs?. I'm just braggin' but Mrs JT and I have gone for weeks with just carry on and that included snorkel gear for both of us!

Oh,Yeah!!! have a great time. You've been a good trip on the forum the past couple of weeks!
When you find yourself in a hole.... quit digging.
CruzBayB

Post by CruzBayB »

If you put me in your suitcase... which is where i would like to BE... you would be WAY over your weight limit!
"By the time we hit Miami, the cell phones will ring and life as we know it will draw us back in, so tonight we will just continue to soak in the sounds, the sights, the tastes and the feelings of St. John."
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Post by Marcia (Mrs. Pete) »

Poohwear wrote:Since you have to check in a suitcase anyway, why not put 25+lbs in each...easy to roll, easy to check, and room to bring home some souveniers!
I'm with you Pooh! If you are checking stuff anyway, why not just do two bags and not stress about the weight. OH, unless you are doing what we are (Spirit Air), you have to pay for each bag.

Whatever!!! Have a great time.
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Missing St. John. As always.
bevm

Post by bevm »

I thought I was packing light too...I have to take our own gourmet coffee and other things we can't live without. I know, I know.....But there's nothing like waking up and having a fantastic cup of coffee and gazing at Coral Bay.