DELETED

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
DELETED

For Pete.

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

Thanks for the love. Day one is almost in the books. Starfish stock up, villa gravity day. It was overcast, but we managed to pick up the buzz that started last night at the Beach Bar.

We arrived yesterday just as that guy who was passed out on the beach was getting helped up. Frankly, he looked better than I felt...it was a long travel day.

Conrad gave us the ugliest jeep I ever have seen. But, I asked him for a "goat that can climb" and in that regard, she's a champ.

Time to wake Marcia from her cat nap and head to town to continue the buzz.

Back to you soon.
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Hey Pete and Marcia,
You got out of WI just in time. Temps in the 40's today and we are expecting snow tomorrow!
Enjoy the island.
bevm

Post by bevm »

Yep, them loud obnoxious Damn Yanks will be us! You can't miss us. Crash's legs are scabbed over from his fall. He looks like he was in a cage with an angry tiger. :lol:
Thanks Jorge!!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Post by Marcia (Mrs. Pete) »

Sheesh, I heard a tornado hit Pardeeville on Friday (for those of you who do not live in Wisconsin, yes, we have a city named Pardeeville).

We'll be looking for Crash and his bumps and scrapes. Pete just might tell you all about mine.

:oops:
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Missing St. John. As always.
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Marcia already has her share of battle scars...no, not like that, Jorge. She ran into a wall, going at a fairly good clip...I'll let her explain the details, should she be so inclined.
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

It wasn't pretty. I woke up the first night to use the facilities and, in my half-asleep state, went straight to where I thought the bathroom should be but wasn't. I walked right into a concrete wall. Whacked my left knee, scrapped my right hand and bruised my forehead. That woke me up!

Pete jokes that you can see the Wile E. Coyote mark on the wall.
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

RickG

Post by RickG »

Warm up for waterboarding? Be careful out there!

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
bevm

Post by bevm »

Rubber whip? Do they make rubber whips? We prefer "Fine Corinthian Leather" (remember Ricardo Montalban on those Chrysler commercials??)
Well, Crash is healing and I had the gate to the villa close on my leg and I have a huge bruise. We look like we've been very naughty people! WINK WINK!!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

It's like I tell Marcia, this vacation is a marathon, not a sprint. Now, if I only could follow my own advise. I think the key might be to avoid the bushwhackers at the Beach Bar...they seem to be the common denominator in my next day headaches. It must be those little cherries that they put in there.
bevm

Post by bevm »

It can't be the seven different (or is it eight) liquors that go in... I would blame it on the mixer or the cherry.
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

No, no...it is so the cherry...I'm stayin' away from those little buggers. Gotta run...it's time to flip Marcia...she's gettin' a little over done on one side.
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

So sorry to have missed you last night Bev..hope the travel day went well. We did a little more floating on Maho today. I'm with you, that beach is the bomb.

Most bruises have healed here. But, the vacation is young. Who knows what the next week will bring.

Time with Pete is precious and we are enjoying every minute we have together on this island.
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)