DELETED

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
Jo Ann - VA

Post by Jo Ann - VA »

OMG - I'm glad you don't have a picture of that! :lol:

Jo Ann
Jo Ann
Always planning the next vacation...
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

Jorge wrote:So Pete, you have something against supporting single moms?
I'd be happy to part with my sweaty bills if I could just be assured that she would spend it on something other than Ding-Dongs and Dr. Pepper.
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Post by Marcia (Mrs. Pete) »

Pete (Mr. Marcia) wrote:
I'd be happy to part with my sweaty bills if I could just be assured that she would spend it on something other than Ding-Dongs and Dr. Pepper.
Honey, didn't you say earlier in this thread, that you thought that Dr. Pepper was a surprisingly good mixer?

Does that put us in a trailer park? :oops:
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Missing St. John. As always.
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Marcia (Mrs. Pete) wrote:
Pete (Mr. Marcia) wrote:
Honey, didn't you say earlier in this thread, that you thought that Dr. Pepper was a surprisingly good mixer?

Does that put us in a trailer park? :oops:
Honey, I got nothing against trailer parks...they keep the tornadoes away from the rest of us.
budman

Post by budman »

Damn Pete, first the tattoo crap and now you're judging where I live, what I drink and what I do for a living....A-hole!

Just kidding of course! I'm curious, could the young lady make change if you asked? the economy is pretty bad you know!
bevm

Post by bevm »

Hey...We call those people our "Party Assholes". It gives us someone to talk about when we get back home. Of course, we also have photos to go along with it. Remember the "Fat Speedo Guy". I had a hairy fat speedo guy next to my lounge chair in Hawaii. When he wasn't looking I snapped a few photos... Now they're in my album along with the rest of my pictures.. :lol:
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

OMG Bev! I just love you!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
bevm

Post by bevm »

If you were next to me I'd take your pic too! I'm sure you're not as hairy as you think....LOL! Thanks Margo! You seem cool too! Love your Big Easy pics!!
bayer40601

Post by bayer40601 »

I normally don't like people
And pjayer thought I was the only person in the world like that. :D
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Not a good day today.

We had a nice dinner last night at a restaurant on the east end, I won't mention it's name for fear of being sued. Anywho, today was not exactly stable, from a gastrointestinal type of way...sorry to have to be so blunt. Let's just say that I tried all day not to sneeze or cough for fear I might soil myself.

But, six thousand Pepto tablets latter, and the unfortunate black tongue to boot, I am ready to jump back into the saddle, so to speak. Hmmmm, chicken fried steak at JJ's might just be the ticket!
bevm

Post by bevm »

OMG! That does not sound like fun! Brace yourself. First you can't stop going then after all of the Pepto you'll pray for a stick of dynamite with a short fuse!! One word, FIBER!!!!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
bevm

Post by bevm »

Hey Jorge maybe you should wear the Depends thong. Not as bulky as the original...
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Jorge wrote:You try to let out the gas and you end up with #hit. SHART. See, you learned some construction trash talk. Feel better? Jorge[/b]
We've always called that a fart with a lump in it! :shock: :lol: