tigger has passed

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
designbyroe

tigger has passed

Post by designbyroe »

For those of you that have been following Tigger's health issues from Low keys, he has passed.
Jeff and Russ put it up on-stjohn today.

So sad.....I bet he will look good with his angel wings.....I love that dog..........

There's no $ sign on a peace of mind, this I've come to know
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

I read this at the OnSTJ site and then came here. This is so incredibly sad. Poor Tigger. :(
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

a sad week in animal world.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Sad all over. My sweet 15 yr. old kitty, Bob, passed away about 3 weeks ago, too.

I'm sure everyone will miss Tigger greatly, but he is no longer suffering in pain. That's a good thing.

I'm sure Bob and Tigger will meet up in Heaven and be best buds!

RIP Tigger!
Kathyzhere

Post by Kathyzhere »

I started hearing about Tigger just recently and as a serious animal lover, was going to seek this poor soul out to give him some healing pats.

I am sure alot of people are heartbroken right now. My boy, Binx, passed away a few months ago. Huge black 9yo DSH. He was my furry son and I still cry to this very moment.

Don't know if I should admit this or not here...but I like animals better than most people.

Okay, okay, I've got big shoulders I can handle all the comments...

Rest In Peace Tigger, sorry I din't make it in time.
California Girl

Kathyzhere wrote:

Don't know if I should admit this or not here...but I like animals better than most people.
Me too! :)
bevm

Post by bevm »

I agree. I like animals better than most people. We encourage our customers to bring their pets in to the bank. They come behind the counter and we lavish them with treats. We even get Christmas cards from the pets. I'm sorry for your loss Margo... We had our dog for 18 years and she really was like a child to me (for those of you with children I'm sure that seems bizarre). But Crash never met me at the door wagging his tail and licking me from head to toe...LOL!
designbyroe

Post by designbyroe »

I totally get loving animals more then humans.....my mom was like that too.
I think animals just get us and they give love unconditionally........find me a human that does that..........

silverheels

Post by silverheels »

Our yellow lab, Sophie who was just 6 months old died while being neutered just about a month ago. I am still heartbroken. I've even set up a little tribute to her with all the cards we received,her ashes and her picture. I put fresh flowers there every week. There is a lighted angel there also. In just a few months she became a real part of our family. She was just beautiful! Come September we should have a new puppy but it will be hard not to compare her to Sophie. I can understand all the feelings pouring forth for Tigger. (we had a cat named Tigger-who we lost to coyotes). Animals are so easy to love and give so much love in return.
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

Oh my gosh Silverheels what happened to Sophie?

Two of my cats need to have their teeth cleaned and for some reason I’m kind of freaking out about them going under general. They’ve both been through it before when they were neutered, but I’m really nervous.

I’m so sorry to hear about your poor puppy.
BOATSRUS

Post by BOATSRUS »

I packed a half dozen pig ears just for Tigger when we left on the 1st... then I heard the news... the BB just wasn't quite the same.... I left them for Pia's babies... I think though that Tigger's mom has gotten another golden, I saw her at Starfish, it had to be her , the dog already had a Mohawk !!...I just couldn't bring myself to go speak to her and because I woulda turned into a blubbering, snot-nosed idiot tourist..
I'd rather be in the boat with a drink on the rocks than in the drink with a boat on the rocks
designbyroe

Post by designbyroe »

Wow, don't know if I could get another companion that fast........maybe Anne Marie already had another doggie....

Pia

Post by Pia »

I'm not sure she has a new baby or not, but the last time I saw Tigger he was playing in the water with an identical "twin" - maybe that was the dog you saw.

Pia
California Girl

designbyroe wrote:Wow, don't know if I could get another companion that fast....
When my cat, Bob, died, I knew we'd get another cat, but I didn't think it would be for several months. Our house seemed so empty with that one little spirit missing that we ended up adopting 2 brother cats from Petfinders.com after Bob was only gone a week and a half. It was the best thing we ever did. These kitties have brought new happiness into our house, where before it was only sadness. I really had to have a kitty to hug...there's just something about it.

So if Anne Marie already has another dog, I really don't blame her one bit! Everyone needs a fur-person to love :D
Pia

Post by Pia »

I agree :)

Pia