DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
DELETED

Mixology

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
pswlrw

Post by pswlrw »

Mixology still does villa deliveries and restaurants, but Gary no longer has the physical building. I left a message on that generic answering machine and Gary called me back within a day or two.
Paula

StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

Last I heard he was having trouble getting the phone line transferred properly, but if you leave a message he will get back to you.
-Ruth
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

You're welcome!
-Ruth
iowaguy

Post by iowaguy »

We used Mixology to deliver to our villa in mid-March and had no problem. I think I had Gary's cel phone number from another post on this Board---anyway, had no difficulty getting in touch. Everything arrived as ordered and price was reasonable.
---Jim
Pickle

Post by Pickle »

We haven't had luck getting in touch with Gary. Left a couple of messages (called the # on the website) at different times but haven't heard back from him. It has been 2 weeks so we've kind of given up. We have his cell phone # also but weren't sure if it would be okay to call him on it (we were worried it might be his personal line). Maybe we'll try again...
brenda

Post by brenda »

I just placed an order with Gary. I also had his personal number from another post. It took a couple of tries as he could not take the order right when I called. The first time he was on STT and wrote my number on a matchbook and it got wet. All is well, and my order should be waiting for us. We used Mixology last time as well. He didn't seem to mind that I called on his personal phone and was very gracious.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:22 pm.
Going "home" again October 26th!