Hours away!!

Travel discussion for St. John
Eric in NJ

Hours away!!

Post by Eric in NJ »

The car will be picking us up for the drive to Newark airport at 6:45am. :D We've been packed for a week. Going with just carry on for the first time. We arrive in St Thomas at 2:49 so we figure we'll catch the 4 o'clock from Red Hook. We'll pick up our car from Courtesy and make our way to Sundance. Been burning CD's today don't know why the last trip I never played one. I enjoy the silence of the area with just the lapping of waves and tree frogs at night.Will post my report on return, I don't have a laptop nor do I want one on island heck I'll probably leave the cell phone at the villa most times. No Neat Sheet either, I know living dangerously 8) but what the Hey. I've been to more beaches in my life without one I figure I'll survive :wink:

Well play nice and I'll see if I can't meet up with those there on Sunday at the Beach Bar gathering. I just prey they have left me some Caribe!!
Eric in NJ

You never know where you're going till you get there.
Coden

Post by Coden »

Ooooh, that sounds so good...Hours Away!!! :)

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time. We can't wait to hear all about your lovely trip to STJ!!!!
Coden
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Have a great trip Eric!!
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

Have a great trip and enjoy your get together at the Beach Bar. A photo from RichG showed that the bell for Howie is still at Skinny's. Hope someone in your group gets to ring it.
[/url]
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

You're gonna' have an excellent time! I'll be looking for your trip report on your return! 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:47 am.