Live from the Donkey Diner! 12/6?....I don't know

Travel discussion for St. John
LysaC

Live from the Donkey Diner! 12/6?....I don't know

Post by LysaC »

Hello Forumites!

Live...from the Doooonkey Diiiiner......(applause an screaming)!!!

A quick live report as our breakfast is a'cookin'!

We landed on Friday. Flight from Boston, hour layover in San Jaun. Nothing important to report except that I am apparently now afraid of flying. This is new to me (I've flown from Japan to DC with no problems whatsoever) AND A LITTLE SCARY. Not looking forward to the flight home. Xanax didn't really help :(.

Staying on STT Fri night. The Green Iguana was very nice and homey. The owners were so accomodating and chatty. The dog, Coki (?), very cute! The walk down the 99 (thousand!) steps not so bad, the walk up sucked ass. We only did it once.

Went to the Greenhouse for drinks. Bartender rocked! Tom?...Tall, bald, just got in from Vegas, works the Bellagio pool in the summer. Must be nice! Don't remember. Happy Hour was two-for-one on everything. Yup, we were glowing! Played Bingo...didn't win.

Tryed to go somewhere else for dinner but walked out of the Greenhouse and decided it was too fun to leave so walked right back in to eat at the bar. Great food! Happy we stayed.

Came over to STJ on Sat. Left off my Dunkin' Donuts with Ruth's hubby @ St John Spice. Very nice. Had to come back and meet Ruth later in the week.

We are stayijng at Rainbow Beach on Johnson Bay in Coral Bay.

Gotta go...breakfast ready...maybe more later...
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

Hey LysaC,

Only a few more hours and I'll be enjoying island time too.

Good to here you are managing to have a good time.lol
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Great for you, Lysa! Enjoy!
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

Thanks for the live report - now, start enjoying your self. Oh, you already are - so just continue. We'll hear back from you in a day or tow - right.
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Love these live on-the-spot reports! I could almost hear the coffee cups & silverware clanking!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:56 am.