DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
DELETED

Knockout Drug of Choice?

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
sailorgirl

Post by sailorgirl »

Valium, I took it once for some surgery, the nicest sleep, woke up.... no hang over, no drugged feeling, it just wore off. C.an't comment on dosage though
Bug

Post by Bug »

My daughter just got a pint size bottle of liquid vicoden cuz she got her tonsils out. She didn't take any. Is it legal to UPS it :shock:

XOXO
Bug

PS Soooooo glad your back!
pswlrw

Post by pswlrw »

Jorge,

Valium does the trick for me. Relaxed and dozing on the flight, but fine for driving, etc. when I land.
Paula

waterguy

Post by waterguy »

I'd go with Valium or black out punch
martini girl

Post by martini girl »

Definitely valium. My husband just started taking it on the past two vacation flights and he is a different person with it than without! Used to be a grouchy traveler, now he takes one about a half hour before boarding the plane and is much better to travel with. He wakes up in STT a happy camper.
augie

Post by augie »

Magic mushrooms - I'm sure you can find a cow pasture somewhere near Blacksburg...

Welcome back!
Come see us!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
MrB

Post by MrB »

Jorge wrote:Valium huh? How would it make KC sound?
Barley tolerable?
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Valium, Jorge! Shall I bring my giant economy size bottle? ;) Just don't take Valium and booze together... can be a deadly combo!
sailorgirl

Post by sailorgirl »

California Girl wrote:Valium, Jorge! Shall I bring my giant economy size bottle? ;) Just don't take Valium and booze together... can be a deadly combo!
Very true, I should have added that...bypass the welcome punch at the airport!
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

I find that large amounts of booze help me with both KC and flying!
RickG

Post by RickG »

I prefer a good dose of ketamine. You can get this from your large animal veterinarian.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

As someone who loves to travel but HATES to fly, I highly recommend Xanax.

Valium makes me feel like I am floating, but I have also woken up on the phone in converstations with the other person and not even remembered answering the phone OR the converstation.

I used to take Ativan, but I was always worn out when I would be at our destination. Later, a doctor told me that Ativan gives some people a hung over type feeling...I was one of those people.

I have flown all over using Xanax, and it does the trick. I find taking it an hour before I get to the airport (at least) works well as I hate the WHOLE airport experience.

I usually fall asleep right after takeoff and wake up right before (unless it's a flight to Europe in which case I pop another one and go back to sleep).

I have to mention that I have a very low tolerance for drugs so even half a Xanax works for me for short flights. This is probably also why Valium does those things to me :lol:

Good luck chosing Jorge. I know you guys are gonna have a blast!

nothintolose
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED