National Park CD...

Travel discussion for St. John
parafins

National Park CD...

Post by parafins »

Last year I purchased the national park cd that details the establishment of the park in the 1950's.I'm wondering if any of you would like to see it?I would be willing to give it to anyone free of postage if,when you are finished with it you post it again and mail it off to the next interested party.The party who wants it sends you a email with the address that it is to be sent.I know many of you don't want to give out you address so maybe it could be mailed to your work place? Would this work for anyone or is it a bad idea?I'd like to give it away for this forum to enjoy.Let me know if this works.... :D Parafins
HELLO FROM MICHIGAN...
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I'd love to take it and will be happy to forward it on. I'll PM you my address. :D
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

CG...I'd like to have it next.....please? I'll pm you.....as if I haven't done that before....LOL...

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

jimg20

Post by jimg20 »

Bert,

Put me on the list after you.

JIM
Man it's like some dream we live down here....

sandollar

Post by sandollar »

Yes,I'd love to be added to the list after JIMG20. I'll pm our address to you Thanks a bunch!
Diane
bayer40601

Post by bayer40601 »

I would like to see it after sandollar.

I will PM sandollar my address.
sandollar

NP CD

Post by sandollar »

Parafins: What a great idea - thanks for the thought and generous sharing for members.
Diane
parafins

National Park CD...

Post by parafins »

O.K. I have my first address!It is.....Califoria Girl!! :D Now once she has finished I hope she can pass it on to our next family member. 8) I will mail it out on friday 8/8/08. to her.Parafins.....
HELLO FROM MICHIGAN...
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

bayer40601 wrote:I would like to see it after sandollar.

I will PM sandollar my address.
I'll pm you my address, so you can mail it to me next. I'd like to watch it too.
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I'll send it to CariBert when I'm done and then he'll pass it on to the next on the list. Cool!
ms411

I'll Add My DVD to Speed Things Up

Post by ms411 »

Rather than have 2 lists, I'll send it to the first poster (sorry, didn't notice name!), so he/she can send it to the second person on the list. I've been wondering what to do with this DVD.

Maybe one of us should donate it to Netflix :wink:
I Like to KIS (Keep It Simple)
RonUSVI

Post by RonUSVI »

Guys, I believe that DVD is a fund raiser for the Friends of the Park. This is where this get money to help the park, that you love so much, to stay alive. Maybe each of you viewers can send them the $20 it costs if you plan to share it this way.
RL 8)
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

Ron, I didn't know about that and would rather buy it directly if it's a fundraisor. Can it be purchased on-line? Thanks.
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
RonUSVI

Post by RonUSVI »

RL 8)
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

Cool! Jewelry, license plates, clothes and lots of great stuff. Thanks! :D