YUK!

Travel discussion for St. John
Ron in South Texas

YUK!

Post by Ron in South Texas »

Weather report from South Texas....34 and sleeting like crazy...YUUUKKKK! :shock: I live in South Texas to avoid this mess. Oh well, it's supposed to be back to normal on Monday...high of 72 and sunny!! 8) I feel sorry for all of y'all that have to put up with this stuff all winter!

OK, I vented, so now I feel better.
It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!
Coden

Post by Coden »

Well, it is not currently sleeting here in Kentucky, nor are we expecting any, but it sure is cold. We've just finished a white bean and spinach soup, with a side of corn bread and are getting ready to watch a movie, Danny Deckchair. An Australian movie. It is too cold to go outside for anything or anybody. Ha!! I'll let you all know how it is. Take care with the sleet!!
Coden
promoguy

Post by promoguy »

Hey California Girl, don't you just feel bad about all these folks that get cold. One of the great things about weather out here in SoCal.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
promoguy

Post by promoguy »

That's what all folks who live in 5 degree weather say, LOL.
sea-nile

YUK

Post by sea-nile »

We Are real cold here too, in the single digits.
Brrrrrrr!
Hey, Ron - we will be on STJ starting June 8, 2007.
Maybe we will see you there!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I was born & raised in California, but I lived in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan for ONE year and we got about 300" of snow. That was enuf for me ... for life. I like my 75 degree days and 42 degree nights thank you very much :D
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
California Girl

Jorge wrote:Cal. Girl,
If I ever get you to Virginia, you would never look back at California. I promise. Luvya, Jorge
And I suppose you're typing that as you watch the snow fall outside, right? :roll:
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
California Girl

Jorge wrote:OK,
When is the last time you have left your house unlocked and all your keys in your car?
Uhhhh... that would have been in Michigan 35 yrs. ago! :roll: :lol:

But I haven't had to buy snow tires or shovel the driveway before I could back out for 35 yrs, either!

DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
California Girl

I guess I'd rather have nice weather all year round, spend more time on the plane and STILL get to go to STJ. :D
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

LOL CF and Jorge, partly because I am a Taurus and can't wait to get farther south someday!! This cold weather is going to do me in!!