St. John Visitors, unsophisticated ?

Travel discussion for St. John
DaveS007

Post by DaveS007 »

I WAS sophisticated, then I started reading this forum and visiting SJ as much as possible. Thanks, thanks alot ! (what am I going to tell Lovey, my boss?)
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

What can I say? I have one too! (no, not a scrotum, but a sandy feet picture! :lol:

pjayer

Post by pjayer »

iowaguy wrote:Susan wrote:

Interesting, I tried to click on the link and when I got to the page on Tripadvisor it says:
ERROR: We're sorry, but the topic you're trying to access has been deleted by our administrators.

Yes---everything is back to normal in Pleasantville. It was an interesting fight while it lasted though.
Don't you mean Snoozeville? They're pretty serious over there. The administrators don't put up with much nonsense. I'm surprised that thread lasted as long as it did. TA serves its purpose, but I'm glad there's another option here. Way more entertaining, plus informative.
stjdeb

Post by stjdeb »

I have to admit I have a picture of Cinnamon with my toes in the photo. I didn't consider it to be unsophisticated, I just thought I was a moron for not being able to photograph around my appendages!
Deb
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

I must be super-unsophisticated, because I'm just sitting here and I'm very sad that I don't have a picture of my toes.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Ok Lulu! Your mission on your next trip to St. John, should you decide to accept it: TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR TOES!

If you are caught or captured the forum will disavow all knowledge of anyone so unsophisticated as to take such a picture.
:lol:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:52 pm.