DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I'm SO confused! I posted pictures for Jorge on the other "Hurricane Jorge" thread instead of this one! Maybe Jorge should start a new thread.

Ok, so this is a duplication of what I posted on the thread Pia started. Sorry for the confusion! :roll:

Jorge just phoned me so I could let you know he can't post right now. The power went out in whatever storm they're experiencing (I just looked and it looks like a trailing part of Ike) and who knows when it'll come back on. Although Jorge says Coral Bay looks REALLY COOL all dark! He can see certain generator lights on here and there and he says the bar next to the police station is still carrying on!

Here are some pictures I told Barbara I would post for her. As soon as they get power back and hava a decent internet connection (the internet connection is very spotty and "iffy" and making them crazy!), Jorge will post another report and Barbara will post some more pictures. Until then, chew on these! :shock:

NO COMMENT. This is Jorge's story! (Hint: Car rented on STT)

THE WEAPON OF MASS TIRE DESTRUCTION (in their driveway!)

Jorge says this appears to be the result of someone who lost it driving down their driveway. It's just sitting there.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:08 pm.