still a pretty little island

Travel discussion for St. John
wontongirl

still a pretty little island

Post by wontongirl »

We are here and it is gorgeous. Glo Bracelets made it thru security, no probs. HIt Asolare tonight and it was yummy. We are exhausted and about to hit the hay. Ready for some down time after the chaos this week. This will be a short trip but feel lucky to just be here. Sorry no web cams or sunsets ' the airlines lost all of our equpment! Yeah right!? I can barely work a Kodak one shot. Looking forward to Sunday. We'll be there with bells on and GLOWING.
wonton
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
carron

Post by carron »

Enjoy! Have the time of your life! 29 days for us.
wontongirl

Post by wontongirl »

false alarm on hittin the hay. Got into the coconut swizzles and the hot tub started chanting to us..... get in here NEKKID now... so we did. changes in plans are always good. its cool out and clear, sittin under a few stars and one just feel.

Hey Dave and Marla ! we'll turn the AC in the other room on for you!!!! Come on!
be good
Pia

Post by Pia »

Welcome back Wonton - where are you staying this time :)

Pia
BOATSRUS

Post by BOATSRUS »

"GURLFRIEND"!!!!!.....I cannot believe we missed each other!!!Damn... If I had known you and "Chainsaw" were were so close,...I might have gone AWOL for a couple of more days! Have a "BIG FAT TIME",... and don't forget that they serve Mimosas at JJ's and they use Korbel ..(Best $5.00 Buzz to start the day)...'8)'
Love ya, mean it!

Boats
I'd rather be in the boat with a drink on the rocks than in the drink with a boat on the rocks
wontongirl

Post by wontongirl »

i know Gf. i havent meet many forum folks but you and jorgie are def my favs. love the senataa and ramona and of course you gotta love the 2 legged one bobby- a freakin hoot. sorry we missed you. you usair girl just hop a jump seat and come back for a quick tater juice rally. TATERS ARE A FERMENTIN RIGHT AS WE SPEAK. HA! Ill hang with you. make joKES, drinks and fun. come on GIRLIE WHIRLIE.
BOATSRUS

Post by BOATSRUS »

Gurlfriend, Gurlchild, Paleazzzzzzz!!!...Wish I could come to the rally...you know that I am an "Excellent Driver"..!!and I could be driving all ya'll crazy, but alas my babies ( 4 and 2 legged) missed me dearly...so much that Chesney decided to chew a hunk outta the leather love seat...':(':(' Guess I'll be gettin' that slip cover after all..two-legged one bobby is passed out right now.. seems that he can't keep up with this Granny Gone Wild...I'm not going back till Monday..you know like that JB song?..."It'll be all right" ..In the immortal word of Bad Bobby... " Get Ya Some".....Don't do anything I would'nt..':shock:'

PS.. Go to Cafe Roma and tell John Boy (the owner) that they Carolina Girls sent you.!..He has the BEST tiramasiu and chococate cake shots that you've ever had...do some for me!!!
I'd rather be in the boat with a drink on the rocks than in the drink with a boat on the rocks
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:10 pm.