Just bought my airfare!

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Woo hoooo! How neat is that! :D
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

I booked ours for May too.April 30 to May 13. Boston to STT, through Philly for $452 each, taxes in, on USAir. It's a pretty good price, but I'm sure it will go lower, just because I booked. I hope someone will be able take advantage of it.
Last edited by ScubaGirl on Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuefromMA

Good for you!

Post by SuefromMA »

The next best thing to arriving on the islands is buying those tickets!!

Now at least you know that you are TOTALLY committed & it will be just a matter of days - when NOT if - you will be returning to paradise!

Congrats!!
Nic in KC

Post by Nic in KC »

I'm SO jealous. I really want to get decent airfare booked. I suppose I could go see if I can find any bargains to Philly from KC and then onward. Problem being I can't find any bargains from KC to anywhere. It's got to be our dates since that never happens.

Congrats on your great price! I would love to pay 400 bucks for tickets!
RickG

Post by RickG »

Christine and I booked last night for April 28 - May 5 - $331 out of Washington/Reagan National on Spirit Air to St. Thomas. This will be our first Spirit Air trip.

I could have gotten one free ticket on USAir out of Balitmore, but that's a hard trek for a 6AM flight.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
VaGirl

Post by VaGirl »

Just bought ours today for $323.50 each (including tax and everything) for April 11th out of DC on Spirit Air. My first time on this airline, too! Anybody know anything about them?
And Sue from MA, you are SO right - the tickets were the last thing to get, and now I can just count down the days!!
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

I have used them a number of times. They go out of Atlantic City and we have used them to Florida and Detroit a few times. Will be taking them again to FLL in February. They are fine. Seats are a little more cramped but have never had any delays or anything on flights.

Good price! good for you!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
VaGirl

Post by VaGirl »

Don't blame you, I much prefer the no-stop route. Our trip home is nonstop.
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

We will be on island at the same time. We should try and get together!
VaGirl

Post by VaGirl »

Would love to!! I read more than I post on here; you all seem so comfortable talking with one another, and have helped with the notebook I'm making this year. This will be my 3rd trip in 3 years, but each time I keep finding new things to do....my dream is one day to make a one-way ticket purchase! We should just pick a day, name a place, and be there...would love to meet up with all from this board who will be there during this week.
nascarfan59

Post by nascarfan59 »

SJfromNJ wrote:I chose the PHL USAir flight because it is non-stop vs 1 stop with Spirit. It comes down to 3 hours 50 min on USAir vs 7 hours 30 mins with Spirit. For my dates Spirit was also $50 more expensive without the travel insurance. Non-stop trumps stops any day in my book, even when cheeper.
I counldn't agree more!!! It was well worth the $50 to fly non-stop from Chicago vs a 2 hour lay over in Miami.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:58 am.

God is great, beer is good, people are crazy.