Los Cabos Trip Report

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
jmq

Post by jmq »

CG - This was my fav photo that you posted - really draws you into the frame + good lighting. Nice.
Thanks for TR too.

When we come to place where the sea and the sky collide
Throw me over the edge and let my spirit glide
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

jmq wrote:CG - This was my fav photo that you posted - really draws you into the frame + good lighting.
That's one of my favorites, too! I have some others that turned out very well, also. Now I just need to find the time to edit them!
linne

Post by linne »

CA girl, I hope you appreciate your job. Fantastic to be invited to an adventure like this in Cabo.

Linne
Terry

Post by Terry »

That photo is remarkable. I borrowed it as my background on my PC at work. Hope you don't mind.

The water on the beach takes the shape of a heart. Did you notice that? Or, if your into whales, a fluke. :)
loria

Post by loria »

WOW! what is it that you do? I WANT that JOB!!!!!

what a great report with such wonderful pictures--thanks for sharing all the details, this is someplace i have been dreaming of going for some time now--

thanks!!!
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
California Girl

Terry, thanks! If you want a larger version of that picture, just let me know! I take really huge pictures :D

Loria, I'm in the incentive travel biz. I work for a lady who is really nice and really generous. This trip wasn't her's, but because I work for her, I got the opportunity to go, she paid for my hotel the night before at LAX, which included a week's parking, and I didn't get docked any time for it because it was "business".

Yes, Linne, I truly do appreciate my job. And believe me, I've had some B-A-A-D jobs in my life! :lol:
California Girl

*Edited to add photo link to original post & correct my poor spelling! :lol:
Bill in Va

Ya done good Gal

Post by Bill in Va »

Yo...Very nice report. Could be up for an Oscar next year! We are heading out your way next week. Hit San Diego on Wed. Leave there Friday morning to head up towards you. I'll PM my contact numbers...God bless..Bill

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:34 am.
You are never too old to have a happy childhood...