Facebook - Never mind, it's fixed! :)

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
California Girl

Facebook - Never mind, it's fixed! :)

Post by California Girl »

Ok, I don't know what happened, but if you recieved an invitation to be my friend on Facebook, please accept again. Somehow I got kicked out and my profile got deleted, along with everything anyone wrote on my wall. Bummer! I had to start all over again, so please accept again. Thanks!

Also, if you didn't receive an invitation from me and you want to be my friend, please let me know. :D
Last edited by California Girl on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
California Girl

Well, apparently I have two identical profiles, but I can only access the new one and I get offered to add myself as a friend! When I see my other account as a friend and I click on "those" friends, I can see everyone who has replied, but I can't access that profile!! I've written to Facebook about it, so we'll see what happens! Ugh!

Robin, you're right... it IS the darkside!!
Last edited by California Girl on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

two-facebook
California Girl

Good one MB! :lol:
California Girl

Facebook support got back to me right away and fixed everything! Now I can see my account! Yay! Not so darkside afterall! :)
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

mbw1024 wrote:two-facebook
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And, I thought she was snubbing me.
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
California Girl

Me? Snub you? NOT! I was trying to snub Mary Beth! LOL!
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

I want to be your friend. I'm feeling left out!
California Girl

You're not left out, I'm just lame. I received your friend thingie and accepted you. :)
verjoy

Post by verjoy »

My husband and son signed me up for facebook without my knowledge about a week ago. I was a little aggravated at first, but now find it very interesting. I have already found two classmates that I haven't heard from in over 20 years. They are both originally from Malaysia. I just received an animated Christmas card from Singapore from one of my friends :lol: The other friend now lives in Houston!

I find my grandaughter has over 400 friends, and 900 photos on facebook. :P
California Girl

Verjoy - I really resisted joining Facebook for a long time, but so many friends kept bugging me to join, that I finally broke down and did! Now I find it's a really fun environment and I don't seem to be getting any junk mail because of it (one of the reasons I didn't want to join and put my e-mail address out there). 900 pictures? That girl has been busy! :lol:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:14 pm.