Travel discussion for St. John
DELETED

P.W. Trash Report #1

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Berkfamily

Post by Berkfamily »

Jorge,

Bring it on! Since we've returned I find myself waiting for any and all reports of fun times on St. John. Now that we have been, It's much easier to place all the locations and landmarks! And btw, I love your trip reports!
Pia

Post by Pia »

Luv ya Jorge - see you all soon :D

Pia
Mary L

Post by Mary L »

Jorge, I can't wait for your trip reports. I loved reading the July ones. You guys are so lucky to be going to STJ so much. Have Fun.
Berlingirl

Post by Berlingirl »

Looking forward to the P.W.trash reports also!!!

I think "academics" feel they are the superior beings so I can understand your neighbors attitudes...theres a large univ near us and that is how it is...

P.S.- My husband drives the biggest pick up in the neighborhood...Ford F250 with a plow on the front when it snows...LOL :lol:
Hoping for a USVI ticker in 2013!
Jamestown

Post by Jamestown »

Jorge!!!
What a pleasant surprise to see the first installation of P.W. Trash Trip report on this very first day of the New Year!! I'm looking forward to each and every word. Let me know how the food thingy works out...I'm considering doing that in August.
Luvya Jorge!
Jamestown
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Jorge,
I am so excited to read your reports. I love the way you write and you always have great stories to tell.
Enjoy your trip!
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Bring it on Jorge...... safe travels tomorrow and Happy New Year!
SarahD

Post by SarahD »

Looking forward to the reports Jorge! Have a blast!

Oh, and we're right outside of Charlotte (20 min from the airport) so next trip if you hit Charlotte the night before, maybe Scott and I could meet you during happy hour!

SarahD
nascarfan59

Post by nascarfan59 »

Setting on pins and needles waiting for day 1 report.

Signed,
P.W.T. in ILL with a Chevy 4WD pickup :D

God is great, beer is good, people are crazy.
tarheelgirl

P.W.Trash report

Post by tarheelgirl »

You know, there are P.W. trash and R.W. trash. Honestly, here in NC I've seen my share of both. The P.W. at least treat people nicer, are straight up, and know how to have a good time. I think the R.W. trash are just plain jealous! I read your last trip report and I can't wait to read the next. If I could party half as hardy as you guys do...and I'm your age..then I'm truly thankful. Remember, one persons trash is another's treasure and you certainly are ours!
beachluvers

Post by beachluvers »

Bring it on Jorge! Trying to absorb all the info we can before our maiden trip to STJ. Jo Ellen and I are getting married there in early August and staying for a total of 16 days. Can't wait!

On a side note, Jamestown, when will you be there? We arrive July 27 and leave August 12, like to relax, have a few drinks and chill with good people and good conversation. Not trying to steal your thread Jorge.
Jo & Bryon

sea-nile

bring on the reports!

Post by sea-nile »

I can't wait for the reports! I think they will be very interesting. :)
You are probably on your way right now. Have a great time and post some pictures.
I wish I was going with your gang in May. It sounds like a blast!
RickG

Post by RickG »

Excellent, great attitude. Sweet Christine (the lurker in the back bedroom laughing out loud at the obnoxious posts, but never, never posting, just lurking) was giggling over your message while I was cooking her breakfast this morning.

Down with the elitist conformists! Up with decadent hedonism!

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

Jorge! I can't wait to read your new report. You are so funny. I doubt you'll pick up naysayers now that people have to register and stand behind their screennames. Your reports are completely entertaining, and I for one can't wait! I hope you have a great trip. :D
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.