Daysails out of Coral Bay

Travel discussion for St. John
UF Prof

Daysails out of Coral Bay

Post by UF Prof »

Does anyone know who may be offering day sails out of Coral Bay in November? And if so, whom would you recommend. We would love to go out on The Breath but haven't heard if they are sailing then. Same for White Wing. Interested in any others that were enjoyed even if we would have to go into the bustle of Cruz Bay. Counting down to Nov 12.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
augie

Post by augie »

We have the Breath reserved on November 8 - so I'd say your chances are good.

How 'bout them Gators!
Come see us!
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

I never heard back about Breath. But we have another boat lined up now (or at least my fingers are crossed!)
UF Prof

Post by UF Prof »

thanks! good news, Augie, about Breath, Them Gators looked pretty good Sat!

Long Distance sounds good too. Thanks all.
Fowst

Post by Fowst »

Here's another vote for Long Distance.
UF Prof

Post by UF Prof »

Has anyone sailed on Dream Weaver? Looks to be a beautiful boat. I haven't heard anything about her or her captain previously, wondered if anyone here has sailed on her.
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

Dream Weaver came highly recommended to me from another forum member. I talked to Captain Gini, but she told me her boat might be out of the water then, so I think we will have to go with someone else. The boat looks and sounds great, so it might not hurt to check and see if she thinks she'll be available then. She was trying to get out earlier because she had a lot of inquiries that week, but I haven't heard anything else from her recently.
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

We were also going to go out with Jini, but at the last minute, she called to inform me that she is indeed taking her boat out of the water next week.- :(
We're now tossing around the Breath option...
We'll see-
Smiles-
MJ
UF Prof

Post by UF Prof »

We are booked with Captain Jini and the Dream Weaver for Nov 14th for a sail in the USVI waters. I am really looking forward to it. Beautiful boat!
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

It sounds like Gini is available for the week we're going, but UFProf got our date anyhow. Luckily, I heard back about Breath yesterday, and we're going out with Captain Jared!

Jimmy, I talked to Jared quite a bit yesterday, and I am really excited about Breath. It sounds like the boat really has a lot of tales behind it. You should drop him a line and see if he has anything available.

I don't know how many people you have in your group, but they do need four to go out. I think they will put you with other groups if they need to in order to go out. That's the feeling I got at least. And, of course, I don't want to even think what it'd cost to be a private charter, so I don't mind making new friends.
sherpa

daysail

Post by sherpa »

I have been following along on this forum for months...finally today I decided to go public.My husband and I booked a full day sail on Breath for Nov 5 (Wed) ...need 2 more to join us for a fabulous day of snorkeling,sailing,sun, ...we promise to behave! Contact Capt. Jared...it will be a good time!!
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

We aren't going to be there until the following week, but we did book Breath for a sunset sail on 11/10. I am really looking forward to it. There are lots of folks on island during your time, so hopefully someone is still looking for a trip and can join you. Maybe start a separate thread in case people aren't watching this one anymore...