Villa Serendipity webcam

Travel discussion for St. John
drusilla

Villa Serendipity webcam

Post by drusilla »

Whoa! It moved! I have rearrange my desktop! LOL!
(Nice though. You can see the surf breaking on the far left).
Take care, Drusilla
murf

Post by murf »

The sunset on Saturday was one of the best I have ever seen here and I knew the webcam was 'just' missing it. So, I moved the camera angle slightly west-southwest about 15 degrees. Now that the surf pounding against Maria Bluff is visible, we may get some unwanted motion blur on the left side of the image, but I'll keep an eye on it.

- Murf
drusilla

Post by drusilla »

murf wrote:The sunset on Saturday was one of the best I have ever seen here and I knew the webcam was 'just' missing it. So, I moved the camera angle slightly west-southwest about 15 degrees. Now that the surf pounding against Maria Bluff is visible, we may get some unwanted motion blur on the left side of the image, but I'll keep an eye on it.

- Murf
Darn! I missed the sunset. Well I like the new angle. The webcam view is my desktop and I keep updating it as the days and sometimes hours go by. It is also my screen saver as I save the skies and sunsets I like. Sometimes I just sit and watch the screen saver. I just wanted you to know you've brought me so much pleasure with that webcam. Thanks! :D
Take care, Drusilla
Wakey

Post by Wakey »

I saw that this morning and figured they cleaned the enclosure glass and it moved a bit.

Having just checked I'm not as sure.

I'm glad they moved it though!
donkey-boy

Post by donkey-boy »

check this one out: best webcam on earth

i can't stop watching it# ~db~
adsjayhawk

Post by adsjayhawk »

Murf-I like the new view! :D

Drusilla- I too have it as my screen saver. Even at work, I put it on every computer that I sign onto, that way everyone knows I've been to their computer :)