Cruz Views Condo

Travel discussion for St. John
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

islandgirl heres a pic of 3's shower, the bathroom is really nice. A/C was sufficient downstairs, the loft was an oven when we were there. A/C sucked up there. Bathroom was renovated kitchen was being renovated wonder if the rusty fridge is still there :shock: Out of 3,8,9, 3 has been our favorite.

Iluvstjohn I think it would work great with kids they would love the pool. It doesn't seem to get used very much. Views are great of STT too!

The sunsets ain't to shabby either

Probably have the pool all to yourselves most of the time
RickG

Post by RickG »

Holly, a couple of the Cruz Views condos have sleeping lofts. I would also check out Palm Terrace, Coconut Coast, Battery Hill, Lavender Hill and some of the others that have more private accomodations.

That being said, Sweet Christine and I love Cruz Views, especially those Last Minute Deals!

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
Iluvstjohn

Post by Iluvstjohn »

hey Rick...and Sweet christine! LOL....how do you hear about last minute deals....and do they rent directly or only through caribbean villas? Haven't heard back from that link yet......
islandgirl

Post by islandgirl »

cptnkirk

oh man that bathroom is gorgeous. always wondered what they looked liked and kinda figured that it would pretty hot in those units. looks nice though. I think i will stick with #10 or #7. Waiting for last minute specials for cruz views but i think by then #10 will be gone. :roll: :roll:
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

Islandgirl, we just booked #10 for May 16th to the 23rd. Which week are you looking at?
NancyB
ccasebolt

Post by ccasebolt »

Iluvstjohn wrote:hey Rick...and Sweet christine! LOL....how do you hear about last minute deals....and do they rent directly or only through caribbean villas? Haven't heard back from that link yet......
You can get to them by clicking the "Last Minute Travel" link on the Caribbean Villas home page:

http://www.caribbeanvilla.com/lastminute.asp
islandgirl

Post by islandgirl »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OH nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Nancy we are trying for May 15th thru May 25th. I quess we will have to stay with you guys :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: What luck is that. We are going to try for last minute specials..maybe we can get #7 or# 1. Of course there is so many deals going on now. We may get The Marriott on StThomas for only $27 a night which we are working on too. Have not done so cause i want to be on our beloved stj the entire time :wink: :wink: .OH well it will work out it always does.

Enjoy #no.10 its gorgeous and private you will love it.
See you on island. Did you make your air reservations yet?

Islandgirl :D
Iluvstjohn

Post by Iluvstjohn »

marriott for 27 a night...do tell your secret.....can't beat that!
islandgirl

Post by islandgirl »

Hey iluvstjohn

I will try to pm you now....if i dont mess it up
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

islandgirl, this will be our 3rd stay at #10 - we love it! We really love the cat that hangs out with us. #7 is already booked for that time (we checked availability on that too. So, maybe #1 will be your lucky number :) We did finally book our airfare - we got it for $557 - not ideal but I saw the plane was filling up and didn't want to risk missing the direct fight. Happy hunting and look forward to seeing you on island!
NancyB