someday isle

Travel discussion for St. John
deejayjay

someday isle

Post by deejayjay »

Has anyone stayed here. I was wondering if it was too hot with no a/c? We would be there in May. It appears to be on the west hillside above coral bay.
deejayjay

Post by deejayjay »

WOW. It looks like at least 114 people know nothing about Someday Isle villa. I guess if we go there we'll have something to report back.
hugo

Post by hugo »

I know something about it--not a lot, as a resident i don't get to stay in these places. There is some elevation, and an east exposure makes for pretty constant breeze, I would think. Great view, and the owner has a decorating business here, so the interior is attractive.
deejayjay

Post by deejayjay »

Thanks Hugo. That's the kind of info I needed.
LysaC

Post by LysaC »

i googled it and couldn;t find much. looks either pretty new or pretty new to the rental market.
deejayjay

Post by deejayjay »

Yes it is. Feb 09 I believe.
KPlumm

Post by KPlumm »

It's on the road just above Island Horizons and Waterlemon villa, so we passed it on our way to IH this past May. While we were at IH there was lots of rain and wind and so we never turned on the AC in the bedroom.

I don't know if the breeze is normally that strong up there. But if it is and based on the pictures, it looks like Someday Isle is angled to catch the same breezes that IH does, so I would think that you would be OK without AC. SI looks like a lovely villa!