Traveling with meat

Travel discussion for St. John
GraysonDave

Traveling with meat

Post by GraysonDave »

bevm

Post by bevm »

Gag....puke.....I would totally wig if I saw maggots. (I actually just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about it..) Hmmmmmm....what's for dinner?
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

Don't tell the "cooler people," but I am guessing that meat will be the next thing banned on flights.
Timethief

Post by Timethief »

That video was the world's dumbest - 1 maggot???? A huge commotion was caused by one maggot? And if they ban meat and/or coolers, it would just be another example of the rules being lowered to the lowest common denominator! What ever happened to personal responsibility? What ever happened to journalists actually finding out what happened - like why someone was carrying spoiled meat (we are going to find out it was like some kids leftover lunch from the last day of school - or something dumb like that!)?

All I can say is I am glad someone didn't have a hangnail - would have required a life-flight from the tarmac!

Keep Smiling!!! :roll:
-Peter

I would much rather die while I am living, than live while I am dead!
LiamH

Meat on a Plane!

Post by LiamH »

And here I thought my sis in laws $7 empty wine bottle with Cheetos by the Westin pool was the worst thing going...

We brought 4 coolers with 50 lbs of meat in each for our guests to BBQ the island every night!

We put a nice cut of steak on top inside of each cooler with a Post-it-note saying, Dear baggage handlers; "if you leave the rest alone - this prime cut is yours.. Enjoy and Thank you!"

8)
- Liam
California Girl

Re: Meat on a Plane!

Post by California Girl »

LiamH wrote: We put a nice cut of steak on top inside of each cooler with a Post-it-note saying, Dear baggage handlers; "if you leave the rest alone - this prime cut is yours.. Enjoy and Thank you!"
So I'm curious....did they take those primes?
LiamH

California Girl

Post by LiamH »

Hey Cali..

Just one out of the four...

Keep in mind we flew out of JFK. One prime was a bargain 8)

- Liam
California Girl

Re: California Girl

Post by California Girl »

LiamH wrote:Hey Cali..

Just one out of the four...

Keep in mind we flew out of JFK. One prime was a bargain 8)

- Liam
No kidding! That's pretty good! Clever of you to do that! :lol:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:41 am.