Interesting Forum Facts

Travel discussion for St. John
canucknyc

Post by canucknyc »

Prizes! I'll have to come out of my shell more often :D
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

Hi! I have been a "lurker" for a short time now. I recently found this site while doing my daily day dreaming of being on St. John. I am always doing different searches to see what other info and sites are available. I found on-stjohn.com which led me here. My friends and family think I am crazy with my obsession with St. John. My roommate usually warns people that once you get me on the subject you will my be listening for awhile.
I am so happy to see that I am not the only "crazy" one who has this love for the Islands. Thanks for letting me know I am not alone.
69 days and counting until I am back where I long to be. :P
Thanks again! Barb
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Welcome Barb! I found this forum the same way you did. You'll have fun here! :D
California Girl

mary beth wrote:
what kinda blabber mouth am I? I better shut up for a while!
Mary Beth - you better NOT shut up! I always look forward to your posts!! :wink:
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

Waterguy.......You post a lot but you're a man of few words. Chat it up a little more!!!

We love everything you have to say. :D
Jerseyboy

Post by Jerseyboy »

Bob & Anita wrote:The Elite 10 Forum Posters:
  • California Girl 855
    mary beth 712
    waterguy 696
    RickG 663
    liamsaunt 627
    Xislandgirl 573
    sea-nile 480
    flip-flop 477
    Jorge 467
    Coden 446
I like the "posts per day" stat. For example, California Girl's: [4.13% of total / 3.44 posts per day]

You need to click on a person's profile to get this info.
California Girl

Yikes!
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

I really didn't start this thread with the intent of urging anyone to stop posting. I just thought it was interesting.

Please, keep posting...I like reading what everyone has to say. It's not always terribly informative, but it usually is fun.
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
Elwyn

Post by Elwyn »

[quote="cypressgirl"]So sorry Flip for the baby sniffles. My family just walked in the door and my 14 yr. old called my 19 yr. old a bitch. I told them I hope they have girls just like themselves. Michelle said "If I have a kid like Haley I'll kill it." What love is in the air.

Now you know why alligators eat their own young.

I had to post. I checked how many times I've posted and I havent even got to 10 yet. :oops: :cry:

Elwyn
Per pale Or and gules, three crosses patonce counterchanged
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

You've got a lot of catching up to do. Don't worry, I't addicting. :lol:
nascarfan59

Post by nascarfan59 »

Number 52 on the list checking in to say that if it was not for this great forum it would be hard to make it through to the next trip to STJ.

I have read so many post from people that I have never met that I feel I known them for years.

Hope to meet as many as I can in the years I have left.

Ruth - We will down there in 3 weeks if you need anything from the midwest. An ear of corn, a bunch of dead rose bushes killed by a late frost, or you name it :lol:

Mike

God is great, beer is good, people are crazy.
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

We need to have a top 10 posters party!
Maybe on STJ? :lol:
I didn't even know about the top 10 posters until waterguy pointed it out to me.
California Girl introduced me to the forum last fall.
Thanks CG! How did you get so many posts?
sailorgirl

Post by sailorgirl »

Another fun forum fact... as of now there are 2007 topics. Won't last for long but it caught my eye
AnyTing

!

Post by AnyTing »

FF - sorry to let you down girl. I see Gromit and I have left you out there in that top 10 all by yourself.....I'll try to do better.

My problem is that I am a "fair weather poster." I get on here the most when I have a trip coming up and then I drift off. I will do better. I will be here for the good times (trip planned) and the bad (no trip planned).

This will be helped by the fact that I got Matt to agree today to 2 trips to STJ each year. So, I should always have one in the hopper! I am already trying to pin down dates for a Nov - Dec trip. FF - dates around Thanksgiving are looking promising so far! Maybe....
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Well we'll be there Nov 15-23 (Thurs-Fri). My mom will be having her birthday on Thanksgiving so that is gonna be fun. It would be great to see you in paradise!!!