Send a Valentines Day card to a 9 year old with brain cancer

Travel discussion for St. John
Pia

Send a Valentines Day card to a 9 year old with brain cancer

Post by Pia »

Hi everyone - I posted this on the off topic forum but spent more time on his blog today and after crying thought I would post over here as well.

http://masonarik.blogspot.com

The above site is about Mason, a 9yr old that was diagnosed with an inoperable cancerous brain tumor, his family is helping him gather valentines, postcards or notes from all cities in the 50 states and any other countries. Could you take a couple of minutes to send a little joy from your corner of the world?

His address is :
Mason Kempf
7700 W. 96th Terrace
Overland Park, KS 66212

Thank you

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
Berlingirl

Post by Berlingirl »

Lots of things in life are not fair and this is one of them. :cry: Am doing a mailing tomorrow Pia.
Hoping for a USVI ticker in 2013!
olivias dad

Post by olivias dad »

As a parent, i could not imagine going thru this. Bless him and his family and best wishes!
piscesgirl0314

Post by piscesgirl0314 »

Count me in, Pia...I have a 9 year old little girl...can't even begin to imagine...breaks my heart on so many levels...take care.
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

Wow. Valentine coming from Texas from my 10 year old and 7 year old girls. I can't imagine.... thanks for sharing Pia. See you soon.
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

My girls made the most beautiful homemade valentines for him! All sealed up and ready to send tomorrow. Thanks again for the link Pia. Makes you thankful for what you have...
junebug

Post by junebug »

we'll send him one from the super bowl champions town green bay wis . ( i'll find him a super bowl cap) & send it ti him.. the home of the green bay packers!!!!
ready4paradise

Post by ready4paradise »

One will be coming from California. I lost my daughter to brain cancer almost 17 years ago. She was only 5 years old. So my whole heart goes out to Mason and his family. It is a really hard road to travel and as a parent all you want to do is change places with your child. I hope all goes well with treatment. God Bless Mason!
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

wow- very strong testament ready4paradise..... thanks for that.....
Captain Jack

Post by Captain Jack »

One will be on the way from Michigan. St. Jude is the charity I support. Maybe everyone can send a donation to St. Jude so they can continue to help these young children. I have a 10 year old, and I think my world would come to an end if something like this happens. God bless our little children and thank God for St. Jude Childrens Hospital and all the staff and those that support them.