STT here we come!

Travel discussion for St. John
Puddlejumper

STT here we come!

Post by Puddlejumper »

I am in St Vincent on my way to Redhook by Sunday or Monday. Bringing a boat back to the US by June 1. Somebody has to do it! The pic is of Young Island St Vincent (click on it to enlarge), and yeah I know this forum is for the USVI, just thought some of you need some variety today.
Diana2

Post by Diana2 »

Tough life! 8) Young Island is a place we've talked about going to. If I have to go to a resort, that's the one that I'd pick. What can you tell us about it?? Hope your trip to STT from the Grenedines is a safe one.
Puddlejumper

Post by Puddlejumper »

Diana2 wrote:Tough life! 8) Young Island is a place we've talked about going to. If I have to go to a resort, that's the one that I'd pick. What can you tell us about it?? Hope your trip to STT from the Grenedines is a safe one.
Diana the best I can do is say it looks nice. We are anchored directly in front of it on a mooring. They have a water taxi that goes back and forth as needed from St Vincent. the taxi is only a wooden skiff about 20ft in length, very kewl looking. We do not have time to go there since we have already cleared through Customs and leave before sunrise in the morning. Looks like a four to five star resort from here.
Puddlejumper
Diana2

Post by Diana2 »

Have your good weather all the way up to STT. Be safe.