WHERE is EVERYONE?

Travel discussion for St. John
CariBert

Re: WHERE is EVERYONE?

Post by CariBert »

Anthony, I would like to add my thanks to you also. I really like this forum, and have for a long time! One thing....can you install a "like" or "like a lot" or "don't like" button so we don't have to respond by typing a post evry time? I know...it would be like FaceBook, but it is more immediate.......

:D :D :D

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

Yes Bert I have that request in - I think it may be something I can add. Still working on it -
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
lprof

Post by lprof »

:roll:
Anthony wrote:Yes Bert I have that request in - I think it may be something I can add. Still working on it -
:roll:
... no longer a stranger to paradise
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

I follow VIOL on Facebook and all the friends I've made here on this forum. But I always come back to this forum, everyday and sometimes more than once. This is still my favorite place!
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

JT - thank you for reminding me of the post about our booze obsession. I had to find it and now I must read it again...in all its glory. That was one of the best threads of this or any forum I have experienced!

http://www.virgin-islands-on-line.com/v ... h+drinking
Cruzan Chris

Post by Cruzan Chris »

Still Lurking !" Bwa-Ha Haaa''!
"St.John,always in our hearts,minds,and souls"
Florida Girl

Post by Florida Girl »

Hey Cruzan Chris! Missed ya! (formerly CA Girl, here!)
Cruzan Chris

Post by Cruzan Chris »

Florida Girl wrote:Hey Cruzan Chris! Missed ya! (formerly CA Girl, here!)
HI ! Long time no read...Missed you too....and also the rest of these Forumites.....I guess i need a ST. John fix ...(REAL SOON) :D
"St.John,always in our hearts,minds,and souls"
greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

Anthony,

I will agree with the caw caw comment by B Know Who that you are "the cheese." I agree, you are the fine cheddar cheese that compliments the forum "crackers!" That comment embarrassed this old forum member. I don't post much anymore and I want to thank you for all you do to keep us in our happy place. Those comments, plus calling out a very fine lady, really makes me disgusted. I can only say that if someone is that insecure about his own self worth, keep that crap to yourself and don't be posting it on a great forum because it spoils it for the rest of us. Thank you and I now stand down.

Jan
Coden

Post by Coden »

silverheels wrote:I follow VIOL on Facebook and all the friends I've made here on this forum. But I always come back to this forum, everyday and sometimes more than once. This is still my favorite place!
Me too, Silverheels!!

I am mostly a lurker nowadays...even on FB, but, I come here quite often to get my fix. :)

JT - thanks for the Booze post - I remember reading that at work and cracking up. It was, and continues to be, one of our
best Threads. :D

Anthony - Thanks for Everything dude!!!
Coden
Boston Mike

Post by Boston Mike »

I'm sitting in my living room sipping coffee.
Life begins where the land ends!
loria

Post by loria »

Boston Mike wrote:I'm sitting in my living room sipping coffee.
HA! :D :) :lol:
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
Backtotheislands

Post by Backtotheislands »

I'm not an oldie, but I LOVE this forum! Thanks, Anthony! I know so much about St. John because of coming here. No trial and error! I don't always sign in, but try to read updates on most weekends. As a 12+ hour a day teacher most school days, I stay too busy. Keep all the information coming, and I agree, keep it friendly! Cheers to all us SJ lovers!
On another note, I love hearing of other places you all find as wonderful as St. John. I know you all are as eaten up with this island as I am. My hubby loves to try new places so I need ideas! If you would kindly add those on the off topic forum, I would be appreciative! :)
Knolmom

Post by Knolmom »

Came from the old AOLl board. Joined in 1998 to plan our wedding but we have been traveling to STJ since 1996. Geri, Marie, Karen, Ronnie, Joe, and Nancy, who was planing a wedding for.her daughter. I am trying to remember the old, old crowd. Before the Beach Bar, when ZoZo's was Ellingtons and the Bananna Deck was the Crash Landing. Fish Trap, Morgan's, Lime Inn were around, as so were Lindy and Patrice. Dolphin was Starfish and the Marina Market had all the great wine. The Hyatt had Chiao Mein and there were blue tarps still on the hillsides. I still read the forum weekly but can rarely answer any questions, except about the villas that are long in the tooth. Some of them have gone thru two or three reincarnations since I first sent for the hard copy color brochures. And if the photo shoot was done by Don Herbert, you knew the owners were gazillionaires....or politicians from the states.