Ticker check

Travel discussion for St. John
EagleRayLover

Ticker check

Post by EagleRayLover »

Most Important ticker check of my life!!
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
strat62

Re: Ticker check

Post by strat62 »

it's gonna be a while for us....
toni

Post by toni »

I can't see your ticker :( only the coding for it. But I'm excited for you anyway! :D
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

toni wrote:I can't see your ticker :( only the coding for it. But I'm excited for you anyway! :D
I think you can see it now- the "Ticker Elf" fixed it for me! It's tough being techno impaired!!!
Myheart'sinSTJ

Post by Myheart'sinSTJ »

It must be surreal for you having just a one way ticket, that would blow my mind! I'm sure you have wondered what it will be like to get there and not have to go home because you are home :D , I hope it is everything you imagined and envisioned of living on island! :D
lisa mcg

Post by lisa mcg »

Best of luck, lots of happiness, warmth, sunshine and eagle rays...looking forward to following your story 8)
all you have to do is smile, smile, smile
P-600

Post by P-600 »

Let me know if you need anything.. Do you have a car yet? There are a lot of cars up for sale right now on island so you should find something quickly. I drop Shane off at school at 8:00 so I can take you to town if you need me to anytime after that. We can always hit the beach too! :)

Julie
Live from St.John
Facebook Group
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

P-600 wrote:Let me know if you need anything.. Do you have a car yet? There are a lot of cars up for sale right now on island so you should find something quickly. I drop Shane off at school at 8:00 so I can take you to town if you need me to anytime after that. We can always hit the beach too! :)

BAH... I just wanna smack you both...haha..Just kidding of course.. :lol: .have fun for us jealous peeps and keep us posted on things.. I know its a hard life...but hey..someone has to do it..:D
[/url]
piscesgirl0314

Post by piscesgirl0314 »

WOW...I'll have to settle for our vacations on STJ for now...but I must admit...I am a little jealous...maybe one day... :D
dreamshark

Post by dreamshark »

Eagle Ray, I remember when you shared your crazy dream with me in a PM, and now it's coming TRUE! So wonderful!

I was never sure what the Mr. Green icon was for, but this must be it. Very happy, but a little bit green with envy. :mrgreen:
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

I remember that petrifying excitement like it was yesterday! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to see you on island!
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

Now that the day is here and I'm 15 minutes from getting on the plane, and ready to barf- I'm very excited but butterflies are definitely here too. We have " broken " some rules on how to do this moving this. So going solo initially without the love of your life ( and your best friend) after 25 years is wild! But I will go to work have a weekend to enjoy paradise as I know it and off to my first day of work on Monday. P600- we have a long term rental for a
Month until we get a vehicle. Gotta board this plane !!
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

I wish somebody would run down to the ferry dock and write a sandscrit for Leslie that says "Welcome home!"
When you arrive and post, Leslie, it'll be your 1000th post. That must be a good sign :mrgreen:
jaybfloyd

Post by jaybfloyd »

Not bad. I booked this vacation with 5 mos and some change on the ticker. I think I can, I think I can!