hello and palnning next trip

Travel discussion for St. John
destiny92782

hello and palnning next trip

Post by destiny92782 »

Hi everyone. I have not been online to post in awhile, been going through some medical problems but on the road to getting better. Have only been home from STT for 3 months but planning my next trip. Checking air fare, trying to decide if I wanna drive up to dc for cheaper prices or just bite it and leave from my city. We are planning a trip in april, my husband wants to go for carnival since he hasnt been since he left in 2000. Also trying to decide weather to stay in hotel, villa or with faather in law again. decision decisions. We are also considering actually moving down there, father in law and his wife are the new owners of marina market and we would have jobs for us if we choose too take them so I really dont know. Anyways, im really excited for the exchange, I have already got the ornament to give. I hope everyone on island is safe and having a good time and I hope everyone else is doing well
Destiny n VA
sapphirecat

Post by sapphirecat »

Wow, Destiny, ready-made accommodations for while you need them AND jobs! (And you're feeling better.) Does life get better?

Be sure to let us know where to find you at Marina Market. We're at the shop nearly every day when visiting. :)

Congrats to your in-laws on their new venture & best of luck to them.

Cat
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Destiny, sorry you were not feeling well, but glad you are better now! Planning a trip to the VI's should help the healing process. If you don't want the job at the marina market, I'll take it! :wink:
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

Wow, you have lots of exciting things going on. I am sure a trip to STT is just what you need to complete the road to recovery.
destiny92782

Post by destiny92782 »

thanks everybody for the well wishes. I think we have about narrowed it down to the 17th of april to leave and have it open from there, my hubby has 3 weeks vacation time so that should be enough time, hehe
Destiny n VA
island boy

Post by island boy »

3 weeks vacation. Thinking about taking it all in St John? Sounds like heaven to me! Also a potential job? I'm so envious. Good for you.