Vie's

Travel discussion for St. John
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
daffy2

Post by daffy2 »

Hi California Girl,

We had dinner at Ms. Lucy's last week. Not only is it open but it was the best meal we had on the island.

By the way, your suggestion of the mosquito racket was a BIG BIG hit with my husband. It's his new favorite thing and will be packed for all future vacations.

daffy
sailorgirl

Post by sailorgirl »

Jerseyboy wrote:
brenda wrote:
Jerseyboy wrote:Wow, four same answers all at the same time. Must be a first.
And, within one minute of the original post!
What's that stupid thing that kids say when people say the same thing at the same time??
We used to say "owe me a beer". Now I just have to figure out how to get the the Beach Bar to collect :lol:
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Jerseyboy wrote: What's that stupid thing that kids say when people say the same thing at the same time??
"Jinx! You owe me a Coke!"
California Girl

daffy2 wrote:Hi California Girl,

We had dinner at Ms. Lucy's last week. Not only is it open but it was the best meal we had on the island.

By the way, your suggestion of the mosquito racket was a BIG BIG hit with my husband. It's his new favorite thing and will be packed for all future vacations.

daffy
Now didn't I tell you that mosquito racket was SO MUCH FUN!? hee hee! It sounds like you had a good time. Are you going to do a trip report? :D
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

Just because I now have a villa options spreadsheet and keep this forum up 24/7 in case there's an emergency, it doesn't mean I have a problem.

Or does it?

Did I mention that I even dusted off that copy of the Little Man's "island record" and I'm sitting here listening to him sing about blue chairs and mosquito bites while I work on my trip report.

And "Magic," which is my favorite song about STJ, might be my ring tone.

OK, where was that St. John-aholic's meeting? The Beach Bar? I'll be there in 6 hours. Tell Doug to have the Lime & Coconut ready.
California Girl

Lulu - "Magic" is my fav. I had "Guitars & Tiki Bars" as my ring tone until just recently. Now I have Men At Work "Who Can It Be Now?". The "Little Man's" album certainly puts my head in the right place :D
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

I liked "Magic" before I went there, but it's taken on a whole different meaning since about halfway through my trip.

I was telling a friend last night, "I've got to stop telling people about STJ, because then I'll complain because there are too many people there."

She said, "Now you know how Kenny feels."
CShell1019

Post by CShell1019 »

Seen this?

http://www.caribbeanchannel.tv/video/13 ... -usvi.html

Just curious What's the Windy Level that's mentioned on Trip Advisor? - About a mile and a half up Centerline Road, left hand side (if coming from Cruz Bay), right after the second "hidden driveway" sign

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:36 am.