Christmas Tree 2006

Travel discussion for St. John
sitter

Christmas Tree 2006

Post by sitter »

This is our tree the kids suprised us with when we came home Sunday! We are now the envy of everyone who comes over!
canucknyc

Post by canucknyc »

That's fantastic!! :lol:
sea-nile

tree

Post by sea-nile »

Great tree!
I found out that I may be allergic to our white pine real Christmas tree that we got this year.
I will have to try a palm next year! :D
FrankG

Post by FrankG »

I've always wanted to / wondered how to, get a traditional island tree, (century plant stalk) to upstate NY for Christmas. I would be willing to ship a nice pine down there in exchange! Of course, it would have to be for next Christmas, cause it would take that long to arrange the details and coordinate the shipping. Soon come. :wink:
Coden

Post by Coden »

Cool!!!
Coden
onislandtime

Post by onislandtime »

That is soooo cool...were did your kids find the palm tree? We've been looking for something like that for our house/deck, everything we see looks cheep!!!
sitter

Post by sitter »

Our oldest son Nathan's girlfriend Juli worked at a Liquor Store where I ocnvinced them to get in the line of Cruzan Rum last time I went to St. Thomas. They aggreed & set up a whole dislpay with the Cruzan Rum decorated palm tree & life size poster of Kenny Chesney.
The owner of the store was soo impressed at how well the Rum sold, that she gave Nathan the poster of Kenny to give to me. She sold the tree to Nathan when she sold the store last month, & Nathan pooled together with the other kids of ours to buy it & set it up for us when we were in St. Thomas this year.

It came complete with 'lil Cruzam Rum bottles for decorations & booze bottle string of lights!! I added a couple strings of white lights & tropical ornaments! I plan to store it all that way too!
LysaC

Post by LysaC »

That's wicked funny!
Jan&MikeVa

Post by Jan&MikeVa »

I love the "star" fish on top!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jan (akaCharlie)
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I want some of those Cruzan lights!!!!!
ccasebolt

Post by ccasebolt »

Love the starfish - LOL!
sitter

Post by sitter »

:D I gotta be honest....I never thought of it as a !Starfish~ till you mentioned it....but I agree....nice Starfish on top!!!

Looks kinda funky now with gifts underneath!!

Wonder what the people think when they drive by at night & see it all lite up??? :shock: