Carry-on Karma

Travel discussion for St. John
b-as-u-r

Post by b-as-u-r »

Rick, I tried to print ours as well and with no luck. Our flight was on USAir for Saturday at 1:00 and we lucked out at the airport. No real line to speak of and got right through. However, my non-stop flight had to make a diversion to Puerto Rico for fuel, since they were apparently out of fuel in STT. Oh well, just added an hour to the flight, at least I didn't miss any connecting flight like so many of the fellow passengers. Anyway, it was great seeing you and Christine again. I hope you enjoyed the music at The Front Yard. Things were getting a little creepy for our young, pretty girls so we have to move on fairly early in the night. Sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye. See ya in November - can't wait! :wink: Ali~
STJ - I "get it"
greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

Cypressgirl - did you pick up extra custom forms from a previous trip or can you get them somewhere else? It'd be great to fill them out before we get to the airport?????
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

I always get them at the customs office on STJ
Tom
greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

Thanks, Waterguy!
RickG

Post by RickG »

It was a hellish travel day, but they all are. No more spring break Saturday travel for us!

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

greyhoundmom wrote:Cypressgirl - did you pick up extra custom forms from a previous trip or can you get them somewhere else? It'd be great to fill them out before we get to the airport?????
I always pick up a few extras to take home when I walk by them at the airport. I guess that's not illegal.
hlsess

Post by hlsess »

our expensive nonstop flight made a diversion to Ft Lauderdale on Thursday for fuel- almost everyone missed their flights b/c the plane was an hour late to STT and 2 hours late into ATL- we stopped in ATL then and to drive over 2 hours after waiting forever for our bags-
dark & diet

Post by dark & diet »

love the pic from quiet mon on st patty's! can't wait to see more and read the report.
"the salty air soothes her soul"
Steve S

Post by Steve S »

Has the liquid refreshment situation improved at STT outgoing? Last year There was no drink cart, no machines, and the lines in the cafe and bar were out into the main seating area...
hlsess

Post by hlsess »

long lines when we were there last Thursday