St. Thomas Forum

Travel discussion for St. John
bchbum82

St. Thomas Forum

Post by bchbum82 »

Is there a forum like this one more related to St. Thomas??? I am staying on both Islands in September and wanted more info on St. Thomas.
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

This is a USVI forum - don't let all these St. John lovers fool you. There are a lot of people here with St. Thomas knowledge - and some St. Thomians too. Ask away -
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
SuefromMA

Post by SuefromMA »

Hi, Beach Bum!

I remember back in '05 when we were planning our first trip to "the ilons". We actually stayed in 2 St. Thomas hotels for the length of our stay.

I remember finding this forum - but, actually, at first feeling a little out of place with all of the St. John buzz and wondering BEFORE I even left, if we had made a huge mistake. But, it was a perfect BASE of operation for us for our first adventure.

Anyway - as Anthony said - ASK AWAY. You will find Tons and Tons of helpful hints from St. Thomas - to St. John to The British Virgin Islands, too.

Where will you be staying on St. Thomas? We actually spent some time at Best Western Emerald Beach (on one end of the island) - then most time at Secret Harbour (on the other end). With MANY day trips on and off island.

I still think of the Banana Daiquiri's at Mountain Top. DELICIOUS!

Have fun planning!

Sue
jimg20

Post by jimg20 »

Please ask away. We spent our nights in STT for the first four trips and here we are, for the first time, on STJ -- for ONLY three more nights. :(

As far as this group goes, you will be able to find someone to answer your questions about almost anything. It may take an hour to a few days to get an answer, but you will get one. The results, in my experience, are very good. :)

As one famous quote says, "they're not always right and they're not alway wrong, but they're never in doubt." :lol: :lol:
Man it's like some dream we live down here....